A Deadly Wallflower

Episode 21

Donnie P.O.V

It almost been an hour since Mikey told us that ridiculous story. I was surfing the web to find some information on the black tears, but so far I haven't had much luck. "This is ridiculous, I can't find anything at all" I said laying back in the chair. Dasiy really didn't seem like a killer, she hardly seem like she can do any harm at all. I knew if I kept looking I might find something, but did I want to. "Man, this is harder then it looks" I said spinning around in the chair. I decided to give it another try. And I actually found something interesting. "Wait. A. Minute, what do we have here" I said reading. It said that the black tears were actually a legend that died out a few years ago. "Legend states that the black tear where the devil deliver. This group killed over 800+ people, but never left any sighed of their exsience. They were almost like ninjas?!?" I said surprise. "Interesting" I said smirking. This info was exactly what I needed to go forward with my plan. "Donnie?" A sweet voice said behind me. I turn to see Daisy with white overalls and a purple half shirt with some white Nike's. "Oh hey Daisy, your home already" I said smiling. "Yeah, so um, you ready to go" she ask shyly. Oh yeah I had plans for a date today, to that jellyfish exhibit. Man, what bad timing. "Yeah, just give me a minute" I said walking pass her. "Um, ok" she said confuse. I grab my phone and a notebook, to take notes of course I am still a nerd after all. "Alrighty, let's go shall we" I said opening the door. "Yeah" she said with a small smile. The ride the museum was at least thirty minutes, she always let me drive, it was a smooth ride. "So Donnie, tell me a little by April" Daisy ask out of no where. I got nervous for some reason, she never brought April up before. "Well that strange, why you suddenly ask" I said with a small laugh. "No reason it just I wanna know what so special about her" she said looking out the window. I decided it was no harm talking about her. "Well when I first met April it was kinda of love at first sight, she was the first girl I ever seen" I said smiling. "Interesting" she said smirking. "Well, it was hard for me to talk to her, and honestly I don't think she was interested to hear what I had to say" I said smiling a bit sadly. "Mmmmhmm" she said looking straight. "But I won her over, so that all that counts right" I said giggling. "Do you really call using sex to win her over a win" she said looking at me with cold eyes. "How did you" I said surprise. "It pretty simple I analize your movements to the drop of sweat on your forehead to the flinch in your fingers. But if I may ask, our you to very active in yah relationship?" She ask looking at me. I was surprise and more nervous now I felt my heart drop a bit. "Well yeah" I said sweating a little. "How often" she ask looking at me. "Well, I guess every time were around each other , that because we love each other" I said smiling. "Is it love to keep doing the same thing yah was doing before yah got together, wasn't that just meaningless lust" she ask looking at me. It was so weird it was like she was digging a dark hole in my heart. "Well" I said looking a bit down. "Nevermind were here" she said back to her perky self. "Aw ok" I said getting out. I couldn't help but feel down for some reason. I was starting to have doubt about April feelings for me, if she had any.

Daisy P.O.V

I knew it, my plan is working. Every since last night, I knew something strange was going on the next morning the guys skip morning practice, I could tell the front yard was all in place. And when we got home the boys started to act strange. I had feeling Mikey heard what we were talking about, but whatever it not gonna stop us. My plan is to get donnie doubting April feelings for him, By exposing there relationship flaws. Papa always said to start a forest fire all it takes is a little spark, and there nothing like the spark of doubt. "There pretty aren't they" I said smiling. "Yeah, they are" Donnie said like he was distracted by something. "Is something bothering you Donnie" I ask looking at him. "Do you really think, that me and April never really had an relationship" he ask squezzing His fist. Here it is, now all I have to do I real him in, he like a fish caught in my net of tricks, but he quite a catch indeed. "Well, in my opinion I believe love is the feeling when both people are close in a mental way that getting physical make yah both to nervous to make the move, love is like science there are many therios on how your relationship will begin and how it would end. I don't know exactly how loves feel but I guess it like getting butterflies in your stomach every time your around them" I grabbed Donnie hand. " I guess it like being around someone who make your heart burn with a warm feeling. I guess it like wanting that person to know how you feel but you just can't find the words" I said blushing looking at him. He look at me shock. My heart raced, my hand felt sweaty. I just decide to go for it. I stood on my tippy toes as far as I could cause Donnie was tall, like 6'4 tall. And kiss him. It was for a breify second. He look at me more shock. "Donnie, I always liked you, I was just scared to tell you cause I know your gonna reject me cause of April" I said sadly. "Daisy" he said bringing me into a hug. "I'm honor I'm really am, your so kind, and smart, and pretty, but as you said before my heart belongs to April. Sorry" he said sadly. I couldn't believe it, I mean I knew it was gonna end this way, but I didn't know it was gonna hurt this much. My heart was on fire, my throat choke up. I felt the hit tears fall down my face. I was rejected as I calculated. I decide last night I was gonna kill April, and now I had a motivation for it. I push Donnie off me. "Daisy I-" he was about to say before I slap him. The impact echoo through the exhibit people and muntanta turn to look at us. Donnie was holding his right cheek. "If you don't feel the same, then why did you hangout with me, why did you look at me in that way that made butterflies jump in my stomach, why did, WHY DID YOU CALL THIS A DATE!!!!" I shouted looking at him with tears running down my face. "Daisy, I'm sorry" he whisper. "Sorry doesn't fix my broken heart. Donnie, stay away from me. Don't ever talk to me again" I said turning to leave. "But, Daisy come on be reasonable let just talk about this" he said grabbing my wrist. "Let go of me!!!" I said snatching my wrist away. "I said stay away from me!!! Go talk to April, if you wanna talk to someone" I said walking away leaving him there by himself.