"I'll be fine plus I offered. I could invite Kimberly over," I say.

"Ok I'll take your mother out for dinner but remember you offered to do this," dad says.

"Ok dad. Have fun not to much fun. We know what happens then," I say then laugh.

"You need to clear your mind munchkin," dad says and pats my head while shaking his.

"Go get mom and leave dad," I say pushing him to the living room.

"Claire I'm going," dad says and chuckles. I stop and run to sit on the couch.

"Mom you and dad are going to eat ok? Bye!" I say sitting next to her.

"Woah wait what?" Mom says looking at me.

"Gotta call Kimberly!" I say and run upstairs.

"Claire?!" Mom yells. I smile to myself and grab my phone and call Kimberly.

"Hey K come over now. Ok thanks. P.S. we are watching my family. Bye!" I say quickly.

"C wa-," K starts but I don't hear the rest because I end the call.

"Kimberly is coming over so you guys can leave now," I say coming down the stairs.

"Ok let's go then," mom says standing up while holding dad's hands.

"See you guys later," I say pushing them towards the door.

"Bye munchkin," dad says while I shut the door. I go to the kitchen and see what to make for dinner. I give up looking after a couple minutes and make sandwiches.

"Yo little peeps I have food ready!" I yell from the kitchen. Sadie comes in with Rosa on her hip, the all the boys.

"Sandwiches?" Colin and Henry ask.

"I couldn't find anything," I say and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm here!" I hear someone yell from the front door. It's K so I throw a bag of chips on the table and go to the front door.

"Hey K," I say and hug her and see Robbie and Blake behind her.

"Sup Claire-bear," Blake says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask pulling away from K's hug and hug Blake.

"Well since you rushed me here and I was with Robbie and told him I was coming here he said he would come and Blake said he would too. Then we came here and boom," K says.

"Ok well they are all eating in the kitchen so if you want I can get you something," I say heading towards the kitchen.

"Sure why not," K says. I make four sandwiches and give them each one.

"Here ya go. This is dinner tonight," I say taking a bite of my own.

"Better than nothing," Blake says.

"Oh shut up. I had seven mouths to feed plus mine plus you three," I say and smack his arm playfully.

"Well I'm sorry," he says kissing my cheek.

"Ewww!" Jackson yells and closes his eyes.

"Come on J we live with mom and dad," Colin says.

"But Cwaire is only 13," Jackison says.

"You'll get over it," Henry says.

"Who are these people?" Sadie asks.

"Well this is Robbie and Kimberly and my boyfriend Blake," I say.

"You did good," she whispers to me.

"I know," I whisper back. I finish my sandwich and clean up all of the younger ones plates and the game o to the living room where Keiynan, Xander, Henry, and Colin were playing Call of Dauntless. Sadie had Rosa playing with her toys in her play pen and was coloring with Jackson. I sit on the couch and Blake sits next to me.

"What do you want to do?" Blake asks putting his arm around me.

"Just sit here," I say. He pulls me closer and I put my head in his shoulder. I then got a text from my mom.

M~Lynn is going to be dropping off Wyatt in a couple minutes. She has a doctors appointment to go to. Hopefully it isn't to much trouble. Love you.

C~everything is fine. Love you too.
I turn off my phone and put it on the table. Soon their is a knock at the door and I yell for them to come in.

"Hey guys," Lynn says walking in with Wyatt on her hip and Peter standing behind her.

"Hi Lynn and Peter. Hi Wyatt," I say.

"Hi Cwaire!" Wyatt says with a smile.

"Well Claire I've got to get going and btw you made a good choice," she says with a wink. I blush and smile.

"I'll take him them," I say standing up and walking over to them.

"It shouldn't be long just a check up," Lynn says.

"He can stay here as long as you would like," I say.

"Well I'll take that offer another time," Peter says.

"We've got to get going Peter. Bye guys," Lynn says and they both leave.

"Down," Wyatt says to me so I set him down and he runs to Rosa and they play.

"It's like a big family fun day!" K says who is sitting rather close to Robbie.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Well you all are cousins or brother and sister, then Blake is your boyfriend which technically makes me your sister in law and Robbie your brother in law," K says.

"Wait you're dating?" Blake asks.

"Ummmmm yaaaa,"K says blushing.

"No way you two can't-" Blake says but I cut him off.

"Blake stop," I say sitting next to him.

"Fine," he says but I can tell he is still mad.

"Calm down it's fine. I'm here for you so now Robbie is here for K," I say.

"But I'm supposed to be there for her. I'm her brother," he says.

"But she needs someone else too," I say.

"I guess," he says and I roll my eyes. I wrap his arm around me and scoot closer to him and test my head on his shoulder.