Lying Behind

lol

i can't believe i never realized i put the other 3 stories on hiatus lol

so i'm really hooked on working everyday for this, maybe after im done with this story i'll continue the others lol

sorry for the ones who liked to read those (though i think there aren't, are they...? {please tell me you like it T^T} )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main Kashiwagi family has now been reunited with their son who has unexpectedly rebelled against them. Kent hasn't been in this house since the time he ran away. He feels the pressure within it  has increased, making him feel uneasy whenever he senses anything that moves...even their breathing. All the memories he flushed away came back in an instant. Memories of depression and sadness...blood and torture...

Whatever happened in his childhood, was something he wanted to forget, but it wasn't something he can JUST throw away.

They went to the living room, it's as if nothing ever happened to them at all. Tea was served. All of them are seated. The long table appeared so short. Then the master started speaking,

"What do you want to do, Keisuke." It didn't sound like a question, although it was.

"Let me live alone. I won't go so far as to cut my ties with all of you. I just want to live normally...even if it's just a while..." Kent appeared to be calm yet inside he felt naseous. He'd grind his teeth waiting for a reply, clenching his fists so hard on his shorts, sitting like he was in court.

"I WILL NOT LET THAT----" The wife stood up with the highest-pitched voice in disagreement 'til she was silenced by the master, her husband.

"Silence, Kasumi."

"Tch."

"Kasumi!!!" The mother dashed right through and went upstairs filled with animosity while she left the man of the house speak alone, not letting him stop her steps.

Kent looked at his father, "Mother...is enraged."

"Upset." The brother interrupted.

Kent gave a look but then turned back to his father, "Your answer."

Another round of minutes went by with silence. The father broke that....with a story....

"Isamu & Ikane, your grandfather and your grandmother..."

"Dad, we've heard that story a million times already..." Both of the siblings said but he still continued.

"The 'I' before the 'K'....though I also don't know what happened with the 'J'...still...And so, they give birth to two children, Kuroudo and Kasumi, me and your mother."

"Heard that..."

"To maintain the blood, siblings married each other. For the first time in the Kashiwagi history, two boys were born instead of a boy and a girl, Kyousuke and Keisuke."

"Mom has two twin girls..." KYOUSUKE muttered to Kent.

"Liar. You be the one to marry that ONLY girl." Kent shot back and continued, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to---"

Kyousuke, his brother, held Kent down. He managed to slip but then his father chained him but he breaks the chains. Kent ran around trying to escape the two persons. He was caught unguarded by his mom.

"Keisuke...you spoiled child.....you are the one closest to her age!!!!!!" She obviously referred to the baby. Kent couldn't get away from the hands of his mother, neck-chopped, and fell unconscious.

Hours later, he was in their village's little prison. No one was apparently inside except himself. He banged the bars, he didn't know they improved the metal. Kent could not break the walls nor the windows either. All of them were created especially for Kent's strength. Then Hikari ran through his mind, 'where is she...?' He tried to look out the window behind him when he suddenly heard a click.

"Kent...!!!"

Quickly turning around, he saw Hikari. They then glanced at one another's eyes. Hikari ran to the cell, Kent holding the bars. "You've got two hours." They didn't mind the guard's presence, only his words. They started talking. An hour passed, Hikari already understood everything. She knew his name, Keisuke, yet she still continued to call him Kent. They pinky swore they'll get out of there together. Two hours passed by and Hikari went to a secret place Kent used to go to.

And so he waited until the time limit stopped, until everyone in the house calmed down. He was dragged back inside the house, avoiding people's eyes to prevent any kind of commotion. For another chance, Kent will have to calm down for hours......just to speak with his family.........and try to escape them......even if it's just for a while.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

waaahh~~i'm seriously addicted to Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil ~ <3

i heard that from a FioLee fanfic :3

now that i think about it, oh well, oh yeah...uh....

so it's true that my cover is PB and Marshall Lee but i'm not doing a fanfic of them lol XD

their looks just really match with my characters lol X'D

but sooner or later i'll change the cover again :'<

but hey~~~it'll be better <3

by that time...........................i'll already have a nice appearance T^T >^< i hope......

oke so i took long updating~ lol.... i'm not really sure haha if you're really hooked on this story haha cuz i mean........i admit this is really corny n cheesy--yea i think the earlier parts were kinda stupid...but as you read longer, it starts to get good right..? i hope so...i don't get too much readers anyways...only 2 of my friends're really reading my story and they know me...my couz is tryin to read this too....

WAH! I SO DID NOT REALIZE MY MESSAGE WAS LONGGGG SO SORRY----

OKERE BAI BAI~~~~!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE SWEETIESSSS!!! OR SWEETSIEZ!!!!! ER WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN EATING POCKY! OR CUPCAKES! CHOCOLE! WATAMALAN! STWABEWWY! BANANA!!!! if you want intimate moments~ why doncha play the pocky game..? ;)