Bath Story

P.S. READ WHILE LISTENING TO DURI HANA LOVE THEME!!!

-------------------------------------

(Hana)

OOOOOOOOHHH ~ a bath at last!!! It's been sooo long since I had one. I am just so grateful that my hair isn't frizzy, I didn't become skinny, and I'm not crazy...yet...

Anyways, Kirito is leading us to a lake to take a bath. He's carrying Kent on his back since he's still asleep. While going through the bushes, I spotted a little pretty thing. I picked it up and thought what I could do with it, since it's a waste to keep it in an unseen forest!

"We're near!", Kirito shouted excitedly.

"Let's hurry!!!", of course I was more excited than him!

He pushed tall plants and large leaves away. I can't believe it, there's a huge pile of water below us.

"Woah...", I said in woe.

"Are you ready?", I think I knew what he was going to do when he let go of Kent and laid him down...

"Ready for what?"

Yeaaaah I was right...he pushed me...

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

A big splash blew up as I fell into the water. I stood up but I felt myself soaking wet, clothes almost transparent amd all, "Damn you, Kirito!!!...hmm..uhn..hey! It feels great!!!"

Only then I realized it felt good. We kept on jumping again and again, trying to catch each other. Running as fast as we can. Swimming as fast as we can.

"No vampy powers allowed!!!", I shouted.

"You had to say that, hehehe..."

"Eeeekk..!"---not that SMIRK on his FACE!

"Horaaaa!!!"

"Cheaaaaaterrrrr!!!", I shouted as I ran facing backwards and he catched mem "Kirito you cheated, you cheated, you cheaaaterrr!"

"Slow poke."

"You're a vampire, dumbo!"

We kept on giggling, laughing at each others' faces completely covered with mud. He lied there beside me. I'd just stare and laugh with him. He's really laughing, smiling happily. When he stopped laughing he looked at me, though I flinched and turned away, I looked again and we stared at each other. His eyes being so red. His hair as messy and black as ever.

"Hey Hana,"

"Hah?"

"What do you think of me?"

"I think of you as my...well...like a-a-a-a-a... A WORTHY COMPANION!!!", I said nervously, blushing all the way, I hated how I got flustered. But then he replied,

"We're the same."

"Why?", I asked still with spots of red on my face.

"All I need you is by my side, keep on shining on my life forever. Because you're my light."

I blushed more. He caressed my hair, putting them at the back of my ears. His big cold hands holding my face. I hated how my face turns red everytime we get so close. I noticed his eyes changing, he looks like a person who's going to be returned to being a human again. He looks into mine.

"Pervy stuff!!!"

Oh you know who just said that...

Kent...

"Tch...you brat..."

"Kent? Kirito?"

"Come here and dieeeeee!!!"

Kirito was pissed though I don't know why. I was just laughing so hard because even with Kirito's vampy powers, I don't know how but Kent kept on slowing down Kirito. But then I remembered my soaked wet outfit being fitted with my body and jumped again in the waters. Kent and Kirito noticed and wondered why I took so long. I told Kent to stay good, behave, and wait there while I signal Kirito to come nearer.

I whispered him almost everything. He took off his bag, opened it and pulled out a t-shirt. Large-sized.

"I don't like it..."

"Get used to it princess."

"I look uglyyy!"

"Ugh...just...just get my cloak."

"But it's really cold here!"

"I know. That's why I told you to get it..."

"What are you saying (I'm stupid?!) ?!"

"Nothing nothing..." I grabbed his cloak and wore it.

"There! I'm done," he turned around.

"You..."

"What?!"

"...look cute."

...Not the red face agaiiin!!!

"DAMN YOU KIRITOOOOOO!!!", I punched him again.