Sun and Moon

I just knew that the last chapter was so cheesy and corny O_O sorry bout that OωO

Oh but the Kirito part and below will be all nice again :)

wasshoi~!

*im not good at makin sound effects :( sorry ;-;*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirito and Hana gets all intimate just because Kent and Hikari fell asleep beside each other right after finishing their meals; though they did leave Hana's serving alone...

While being so close to each other---Hana thought, "Waaah....uwaaa...are we-are we--are we gonna?! *gulp* KI------" Before Hana could finish her thought sentence, *plop* the sound goes...

Kirito also fell asleep clinging to Hana like a small child not wanting to let go of something he holds dear to himself very much; though it is true. Caressing his hair, muttering, "Such messy hair, did you know that for the royal guardians, that kind of hair isn't accepted? I bet you won't even pass the tests of a guardian." She looks above and stared at the moon, "Why is it that you shine most when I'm with him?"

For the past days and nights, she noticed the moon being at its brightest when body contact was there. For a princess, that's pretty normal---investigating and all, so smart, full of theories...yet sometimes her intelligent side disappears making her absent-minded. But the fact that that moon is weird and the situation is weird is very clear.

(Kirito)

We woke up. Wrong.

I woke up.

Hikari, Kent, and Hana are MISSING. No worries, they might just be wandering---*PFWOOSCH*! "SHIIIIII-" An arrow was targeted right at me, it hit a tree behind me right after I faced sideways. I took the pages of paper around it and read them one by one.

"Dear Kirito-san, we are just wandering. We are not kidnapped. We are metres from the camp. -Hikari Fujouka."

"Hey handsome butthead handsome oldie, handsome we handsome are handsome not handsome kidnapped. We handsome are handsome near handsome you. P.S. Remove all the 'handsome's. -Kent."

"Hey Kirito I can't tell you much info but we're just near you. We're kidnappped. Before they get these letters I wanna tell you that heifbrdsmceuwfnjfubryuthcidnxklsndehr8hthcueinsklnewurh4ucitnlsnxj"

Okay, the last part's obviously Hana.

Oke. I've gotta ready my equipment.

So there I went on a mini crusade. Swinging my sword up and down, up and down. Killing more wolves and ogres until I reached a mini castle surrounded by guards. And of course, defeats them all and finds Hikari, Kent, and Hana.

"What the hell guys?!" I shouted. I expected them to defend themselves but it was silent. No answer at all. A few moments later I found out it wasn't them after all. Just mere dolls. So I went inside the castle-like structure. There were trails of blood that I didn't know if I was supposed to follow---but trap or not, I must find the three of them.

Slowly and slowly, I walk through the wide halls. Ready for any kind of sharp thingies or trap doors, walls, floors, or something. As I get closer, I could hear Hana crying; going foward as I was---all that my eyes could find were dead bodies of Hikari and Kent all beat up, tortured to death. Keeping on seeing them made my blood boil into anger...

But realizing Hana was there with an old man harassing her in her scarred state---made my blood burst into flames.

My vampire instincts rushed all throughout my body like the first time I lost it. I was risking myself. Although the pills worked pretty well despite it's disgusting flavor, nothing can match nor be more perfect than Hana; so all the thirst built up and was added to my beastly self.

I dashed myself through the massacre, pulling the man's head off. Hana smiled in joy even when bathed in her own blood and seeing my bloody revenge. While I was still working on Hana's chains, the separated man's head was still alive, "Ye have had peace for the past years---now thy sufferings shall begin...hiyakhahakha...for thou relation was forbidden...shall you both known ' She is born of morning light sun whilst he is born of dark night moon.' Hiyakhahakhahahakhaha!!!" After finishing his last words, finally he died. Thinking about that...it's true though. Hana and I aren't supposed to be together. I don't deserve her overwhelming kindness and loving hospitality...I am born of the grim and she is of light. I musn't taint her...with these sinful hands of mine...

"HIGGICKKK!" Hana was right above me.

"Jeez Kirito, you always sleep way too long!" Only then had I just realized, holding Hana's face---

"Wh-where're your wounds?! *sees Kent and Hikari* Wh-why are they alive?! Wh----"

"Are you crazy?! It's just your dream dumbo!"  Yeap, she just cut me off...again.

"Dr-dream?"

"Yeah!"

*puff*

"K-Kirito?! O-oi KIrito?!"

"I'm so glad...so glad to see you're alright..."

*slap!*

"W-WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING???!!! A-A-A-AND WHA-WHAT'S WITH THE CHEESY SCENE???!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" The slap really hurt...

Hana and I are still fighting worthless quarrels meanwhile Kent and Hikari are having tea.

"Such a lovely day~" Hikari quoted.

"Lovelier if those two weren't around~" Kent quoted.

"EXCUSE ME??????!!!!!!!!!!!" Hana and I shouted.

Although that event was just a dream, it's still true...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone didn't understand this chapter please feel free to ask me~

and please take time to vote/comment/ *most importantly pweash oh pweash* SHARE!!!

Bai-bai cutesiez~

Ish gotz toz sleepz          it's freaking 12 am =o=