Reminiscence

Hey guys :) 

I'm back :3 

(not that you missed my messages or anything) :/

I've had these diseases and fevers lately so I'm apologizing for any wrong quotations or spellings since my mind's largely off. So let me make it up to you by doing more parts! I'm also thinking about my drawings and mangas ee so I can't update much so sorry-! X<

P.S. THIS PART IS REALLY short and EMOTIONAL... 

P.S. READ THIS WHILE YOU LISTEN TO RE~PRAY BY AIMER

------------------------------------

(Kirito)

All I could see was nothingness. My instincts keep on pushing me down. Taking over my body as they wish. It's over. Let me see I demand! Hey, Kent stop me right now..kill me. Don't let me take Hana.

They let me see what they were doing. They were hurting Hana again and again. "STOP IT! STOP THAT NOW!!! YOU'RE KILLING HER!!!", I'd hear myself scream even though anything I do is useless.

Vampires...

They've taken almost everything I had. My family, my friends. What's so important about that distant memory? Can't I easily move on? Holding a grudge against them everytime I hear the story over and over again. Nothing will change. I'll go berserk again if I'm not killed right? Can't I be the hero? At least for the time being?

No more crying Hana. Dry your eyes. Let go of me. Escape from me, from what I am now. Run and leave me, let me disappear and find my true purpose,

"HAAAANAAAAAAAAA..!!!"

Don't come any closer!! Damn it! Damn it all!!!

"I'm here....."

Yeah, you're here! I know your stubborn but at least obey me...for the last time..

I managed to gain control of my footing. I tried to release my self from her but she kept holding on. Once again I lost my reticence. I can see the pain she was enduring as my claws sink into her arms. Her blood is splattered everywhere. Even though I want to stop---I can't. My anger's too powerful that I can't control it. If no one will kill me then I will. I tried using my other hand. Only 13 seconds until they regain control of it.

Piercing your own heart is easy, but it's hard when someone's trying to stop you, holding your hand, trying their best to tolerate and withstand every move you make...

Doesn't it hurt you to see the one you love so much getting hurt? Doesn't it hurt you to see the one you love cry alone? Of course it does. But if doing or risking something painful to them for their sake is for the better, then why not? Since you love that person so much...

"I can hear what you're thinking!!!" 

"RARGGH...HAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAA!!" 

"It's important that you hear what the other thinks first...! That's why-! I'm telling you-kuh...!" 

"URAAAAGHHH!!!!!"

Not good. It's getting deeper and deeper by the second-!

"DON'T DIE! DON'T KILL YOURSELF! IF YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY...DON'T DIE!!!!!!!" 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"

------------------------------------

Ah~ah I'm gonna dieeeee!!! 

Does anyone have fever+headache+mumps?! Cuz I do! Dang it >.< (not that you would care -3-)

More importantly, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE SOMEONE OR SOMETWO SOMETWO WOULD READ THIS. I FEEL REALLY HAPPY. THANKS SO MUCH T^T. But I guess some of you didn't wanna read anymore T~T

I will really do my best!!! so that i'll get those persons back!!!!!!!!!!

Lalalalalala