Words

PS: when Hana started talking, i skipped it to the part where Shigure/Morail was about to 'give her memories back'.

PS: refer to Resistance chapter when you're reading the Hunter 10 part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kirito)

Thanks to Hana, she remembered all the directions starting from the camp. I guess she isn't that brainless...So, on our way, I could already hear Kent waking up---

"God, where are they?! It's already noon!!!"

"OOOOOUFF!"

"Oh s-sorry. I forgot you were sleeping..."

"It's alright....being headbutted while you're sleeping doesn't hurt much..."

"Sorry....."

"...here..."

"Hn?"

"THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!"

"HAAAAAHHHH???!!!"

"Hana-sa----?!"

I shushed Hikari. "She's sleeping."

"Yeah, in your arms." Kent butted in.

"So...what happened...?" Hikari questioned.

I answered but, "It went li--"

"It's 'cause of my powerless existence..." Hana shuddered.

"Hana..." I---

"Hana....." Kent----

"Hana-san...." Hikari---

"Kirito, let me down now."

"But...!"

"I can walk."

".........sure..."

So I let Hana down and she explained everything to them. Complete in every detail. Just like how she told me---- "---------He put his hand on my forehead and I noticed his eyes slowly becoming red. I thought that maybe it's because he's releasing some of his demon powers. After a few minutes, I didn't notice I was sleeping. I could see this little round balloon-like thingy floating and got this nerve to catch it and look into it. As I did, I regained that memory that was taken away. The real story, the truth: On my 6th birthday, a friend of mine, which Shigure-san, uh, Morail, told me was an angel, gave me a cupcake as a gift. Morail told me that starting there, my powers awoke, though I don't know what powers...That night, the one you fought against, Kagerou the mulk, had a brother who kidnapped me because of those powers. Going into the forest, that mulk had to go up against some Takanashi, Igarashi, Nakara, and Tsukino members of the Hunter 10. I was fortunately saved and returned home by the Takanashi family. By that time I woke up, Morail told me that my friend has come...and that there'll be a time when he'll come back.......for me....."

By time she was done talking, another pack of wolves came around and surrounded us. I don't know if they're the same ones earlier or just some other--UGH, DON'T CARE!!! Killing these monsters were always normal, so getting all the ten of them...are also normal.

(Kent)

Seeing that stupid oldie beat some stupid demons up makes me puke. Just looking at his skills being admired makes me feel weird. I don't want anybody or anyone to get her attention...

(Hikari)

And as always, Kirito-san saved us from another package of demons. I'd also really like to see Kent use his skills. I noticed Hana-san was still dazed...being tortured and having to wear a coat from a GUY is really hard for a girl to handle. But when she moved, I thought, "How come I can't see marks of Hana-sans scars? AH! S-sorry! My thought......." I can't believe I just said my thought out loud...this'll make a weird atmos--- EH...?

I was rather surprised seeing Kent and Kirito-san staring at Hana-san. You could see her arms and legs' visibility. Really, no marks of anything...

"Yeah, how's that---" Kirito was saying---

"---possible----" Kent continuing----

Hana-san got it straight and popped a look at us, realizing everyone's staring at her.

"Hn? Uh...er...KGH! Y-y-y-y-y-ou....YOU PERV---"

"Hana-san, your scars..."

"Hah? Ah...eh.....oh yeah. Sorry everyone...I was just thinking about, well, yknow. Anyways, now that I think about it, I really don't know...but hey, it doesn't matter...."

"I don't get it." Kiri..to-san...?

"Ah..?" Hana-san...?

"Our selfish princess's words..." Kirito-san...

"Hah..?" Yes...Hana-san...

SO I SHOUT, "Yes! That's right! It matters to us! Because we're your friends!!!"

"Yea yea, she's right." Oh Kent...

"Guys........."

The very moment passed, Hana-san tried her best to hold out her tears, but after a few seconds, she burst into tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so now i think this is the shortest of em all. ;-;

Rie-Rie is tired so naito and sweet & sour dreams....please at least vote or share if you don't wanna comment <:'|