Friends Bathing

(Hana)

I honestly don't care about my body since I'm already here with them, but still, hearing them say that...knowing that...I'm bound by words...

"Hey stupid girl--!" I wanted to glare devilishly at Kirito for saying that.

"Hah..?! AWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO OWW OWW!!!!!" I raised my tone of voice,

"Hmm...?" He smiled...but he stole the devilish part...

"SHTOP PINCHIN MAI SHEEKS!!!!!!!! OWW OWW!!!!" Kirito chuckled then let go of me, "What was THAT for???!!!"

"You're making faces..." Chuckling all happily like that, I looked down for him to not see my face beeing red all of a sudden...

We were walking when Kirito and I were making a fuss. Until Hikari shouted something, we stopped our tracks,

"Everyone..............A WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH???!!!" The three of us stood in shock.

I remember the last time we bathed inside a forest at a huge lake something something, but this is different...because I'm remembering that time...almost being scared to death....one of the things that I'd rather forget...

"Hey, you're making that face again...I'll pinch y-"

"Eh? Ah? Ah!!! Nooooo!!! See! Happy smiley!!! NNNGGHHH!"

"Hahaha..."

"What are you chuckling about now?!"

"Nothing, nothing..haha..." I looked around seeing that Hikari and Kent weren't there..."They went off first." Kirito smiled...

"Y...you didn't have to say that...I-I knew....." I looked at the opposite way, avoiding eye contact...

"Don't you...wanna take a dip..?"

"L-later......."

"Heeeh......."

"..."

"When I first met you, I thought, 'Ah...she's gonna be troublesome...'"

I whisked at him and yelled, "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST IGNORE ME?!"

"But after a while, these past days, I loved them as they were filled completely by you..."

Stop smiling...you should be angry I shouted..what's with those words....He was looking at me directly in the eye, though I didn't want eye contact, I couldn't move away.....my body was willing to show him an embarrassing side of me this one time that I'll ever know...

I didn't know I was showing myself to him a lot...I just noticed it now so I wanna put a stop to it...it's embarrassing...

For another time, he held my face.

"Fgah......"

(Kent)

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hikari~~~!!!!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuu???!!!" Well since we were swimming *for fun*, I figured I shouldn't have to change my clothes since I have another set in my bag.

"Oya Kent, do you know how deep this is?"

"O...ohn......"

"How deep?"

"Uh...m-maybe j-just below y-your th-thighs....."

"Oh, okay then <3" She puts her hand together and just jumps into the water out of the blue. I was really nervous getting in 'cause she's in this frilly dress-like swimsuit...

I'd really like to get help from Hana but they're too busy...maybe Kirito's doing something weird again...if I were to check it out, I'd have to leave Hikari alone and unguarded...sorry Hana-nee-san.....

"Hey Kent! It's warm here!!! You should hop in!!!"

"KGH! Uh.........good luck Kent..."

"What did you say?"

"OWAH!!!" *SPLASHHHHHHHHH*

Hanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Kiritooooooooooooooooo. You're so unfair not getting wet!!!!!!!!

(Hana)

So cold yet I'm feeling warmth...must be just my imagination...

"Hnnnn.....", he's too close...too close........

I tried to get his hand off but instead he grabbed my left one first. My right hand was clenching his collar. His right hand holding mine; his left still holding onto my face. Goooooossssshhhh, I can't turn around...!! His eyes wouldn't look away so I just closed my eyes as he was in a spitting distance...!

Oh I thought, 'Dang, maybe he's just gonna trick me again! Y'know like the other dayzzzzz, UGHHHHH!!!!!' YEAH! YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! You know what, he just whispered, "We gotta go now." WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! No one's fooled! No one's kiss---....!

I admit I 25% looked forward to having my first but hey, if that we're to continue, I wouldn't know how to treat him anymore, so now I'm all happy and jumpy, forgetting what just happened.

(Kirito)

Self-control. Self-control. Self-control. Jeez, what the hell's wrong with my disciplineeeeee!!! Damn...

But......she never averted her eyes. I was closing in on her yet she still couldn't or wouldn't. The end point was when she closed her eyes and I thought, 'She can't take this anymore....' What am I even supposed to do???!!!!! What?! KISS HER?! If I did, we'd get all awkward, don't forget she's a princess, don't forget.......you're just accompanying her...don't forget.....you're a monster........

Right after I told her we gotta go now, she jumped then ran joyfully down the slope. I couldn't help but just sigh, stand up, and follow her.