Resistance

(Kirito)

"Explain. Everything." 

I caught Kent checking if Hana can hear. He knew that if we go further even just a tinsy winy bit to talk about it, she might still be attacked. He's got no choice.

"You can't take this, I'm telling you Kirito." 

"I'm gonna tell you to stop when I can't anymore." 

"Heh---you freakazoid, don't know your limits." 

"Watch your mouth kid." 

"...Fine then. Everything started 10 years ago. I was born to this world, June 6, twelve midnight. I was raised and taken care of in the Kashiwagi family..." 

"Kashi---wagi?...You mean...the..." 

"Yes..." 

The Kashiwagi family that were our fellow monster hunters. That means... 

"That means....I am with one of your hometown's murderers..." 

Someone then held my hand. It was Hana. 

"K-Kirito! I dreamt," she looked at Kent, "I dreamt that Kent was killed by a monster!" 

Then she hugs Kent. Then she looks at me. 

"Oh no-not you Kirito. Obviously you're not a monster," she smiled.

Kent asked Hana to stay put somewhere near us. Scream if she knows something off. It's okay of she's awake. And continued, 

"As I was saying, they thought your hometown was infected by the vampire attack, which was painfully true, and that lead us to destroy it seeing it may increase the vampire attacks in the kingdoms all over our country." 

"Okay...Stop now..." My anger's coming back. 

"I believe that you were bitten 10 years ago, and that your power has awoken due to your age. I will kill you, and if I fail, the others will come." 

"Kent.." My memories of my family. 

"The vampires who murdered your family and friends were the high-class ones. You are the sole survivor of one of the 10 families." 

"Stop it.." My only family. 

"Himura, Kurosawa, Tsukino, Kashiwagi, Igarashi..." 

"Stop it, stop..." Dead. 

"Matsushura, Nakara, Ryusaki, Yasushiro..." 

"Shut it..." Alone. 

"Takanashi..." 

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!!!".Resist.

"RAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!"

Help me. Someone. Help me from myself.

"Kirito?"

Hana---forget it. Stay away.

"Kirito!"

I don't want you to get hurt.

"Kirito!!!"

No. Hana. I know I can't calm down anymore. I need someone to kill me before I can kill you. What you just dreamt about..it will not only be Kent-but also you. So go now...leave me. Get away as possible.

I lost my self-control. Yet she still got nearer. What are you planning to do? Die? And leave Kent? You are thousands of years too young to die...you stupid stubborn princess---