Unlucky

• Dedicated to Erika Enciso

Wow, i'm really glad you're not not stopping (well, i did say don't stop) 

Anywayssss! i think this story is progressing well (for me at least... ;-;) 

Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------

Previously, Hana and Kirito were separated because of a little anger talk. In Hana's walk alone, she met a lost boy and promised to help him find his mother while Kirito is still searching for the runaway princess...

(Kirito)

That spoiled princess, who does she think she is? A goddess? Well, she is sort of...ugh..where could she be?! Could she be alright? She's a princess, a brainless one. She could've learned something...if she did try to learn...

I've been walking around these woods since yesterday, there's no sign of her...what am I doing? I can just give up! Yet, something's pulling me in; it made me look further, deeper into the forest. Calling out her name, looking up. That's when I saw smoke...it was near, it was...

"Hana!!!"

I ran to where the smoke came from, only to see burnt branches..I still looked around, hoping to see clues where the princess might be in the northern part of the forest. To my surprise, a map---the map Hana was carrying...brainless I tell you...

I just stood there in the middle of the circle of trees, smiling like an idiot, 

"You are one reckless girl..."

and continued wandering through the forest...

(Hana)

Kent and I woke up when we heard a bear coming our way and continued to walk, avoiding every dangerous animal we could hear getting near us. Perhaps, just luck or intuition. I still have everything I needed in my bag, my clothes, my supplies, my map.

"Oh yeah, my map, I just have to get my com...pass....", my hand searched my bag, "Damn..." 

"Hana, I think we left it at our campsite." 

"You...are...right....", I just hate being so irresponsible and we have to go back--retracing our steps, "Do you think you can handle it?" 

"Sure sure sure!!!!!" 

"Okay, then let's go!", I said with a HUGE smile on my face to remove any tension or shivers down my spine.

I hate going back to where I was, I really really do. We went back and,

"You best be joking..." 

"Hana, who are you talking to?" 

"The map's missing Kent!!! The-map-is-mis-sing!!!" 

"Oh! Um-then let's find it!" 

"It's not here Kent", I turned around, "Stay here", I took a step forward, "Wait for me", I took off. I ran as fast as I could, trying to see if there's anyone or anything that could've taken it and I came across-

"A river...", I whispered to myself-following the current, walking towards the place it goes to, "A waterfall..."

It was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen--- I looked around and saw animals-lots of them!!! It's not bad to calm down and take a deep breath for a second right? The deers are running towards me, so beautiful! Wait, what?! Wai-wai-wai-wait, they're running towards me!!!!!!

-----------------------------------

Hana is going to be attacked by hundreds of deers running in her direction--- or will she be really attacked? Wanna find out? I'll make more twists if you want to! ^^