Chapter 33: Meeting New People

Start from the beginning

Q5 what made you write this spectabulous book?
--- to be honest, I don't think of ideas at all. One day I'm like 'Oh that's a nice BFF locket' and the next day, I'm plotting the base of a story. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Aaron: You're a weirdo. Who even does that?

Author: That weirdo created you so I question her sanity everyday too.

Aaron: HEY!

Author: *rolls her eyes*

Q6 which genre do you like to read and write in?
---Read- Well, I like to read almost everything but I love cheesy Teen Fiction and Humour stories. I like werewolf stories too. Vampire-not so much. I like fantasies to a certain extent. (Until they become too complicated to understand). I like action and mystery too. (Unless mystery starts to annoy me by being too complex. Because it usually leaves me wondering like 'Bro wut?')

Write- I love to write anything and everything. I have two books of Teen Fiction and two of Mystery/ Thriller/ Action. I even wrote a fantasy book which I rather not talk about.

Q7 What kind of music do you like ?
---- Well, it's kind of hard to choose since I'm poor at separating different genres. I can just say that I'm not into metallic and electric. I don't even know *groan*

Q8 Do you have a guy Best Friend? what was the inspiration for this story?
--- a guy Best Friend? I wish *sigh*. I really hope I make one guy best friend because, well I just want one.
--- honestly, I love the concept of best friends. The whole thing is just too cute. I have best friends too so...I don't know (I'm useless at explaining these things)

Q10 How do you come up with these funny incidents?
--- I don't know. It's just like one moment I'm writing a normal chapter and the next moment, I think 'what if this happens?' And then I just have to merge the funny thing into the scene I write.

Q11What's the funniest thing you've come across?
--- The farts of my best friend? *awkward cough* Oh my god she's so going to kill me if she reads this. I'm going to make sure she doesn't otherwise "Good bye the beautiful people of the Earth, this story won't complete."

Aaron : *Rolls on the floor laughing* I'm so going to tell her.

Author: Oh, really? *gives a sweet smile*

Aaron: Yup. And I'll record your reaction too.

Author: Okay. Sure. And I'll just make Ali fall for Nick. (Yet to be introduced)

Aaron: *immediately stops* You won't.

Author: go ahead and read the chapter. *smirks*

That's it for today, kindly enjoy the chapter ahead.
(I might've accidentally missed a few questions so you can tell me if I forgot to answer your question and I'll try and remember to put it in the next chapter which will be answering Aaron's questions)
---------------------------------------

One million memories
One thousand inside jokes
One hundred secrets shared
One reason: Best Friends

Chapter 33: Meeting New People

"Please tell me you're kidding," I groaned and sat on the doorstep of Candy's house while the idiot himself ran back and forth from his car to where I was sitting.

If you're wondering why, don't waste your thoughts.

I'll tell you. The numbskull lost the key to his house. Seems like nothing, right?