Prologue

"Will you mwarry mwe?" he asked.
"Yes," I replied shyly.

That was 12 years ago. We were six back then.
We were joined by the hip. We met when we were five, not that I remember it. But my mom told me how I got all shy and rushed behind her leg and he gave a toothy grin.

Years passed, High School happened he found new friends but never left me.

I see him at the populars table, Naomi Lockheart on his lap, sucking each others face as if the world was coming to an end. I catch Mia and Lisa giving me a sympathetic look but I turn away. I touch the heart shaped locket that he once gave me and feel all the more sad.

Well enough with all this shit, it's my senior year and I'm looking forward to new experiences and new adventures before I leave high school once and for all. No stupid guy can change that for me.

This year is gonna be fresh and new, Ryan has been flirting with me lately and he's kinda cute, maybe I could give him a chance! I pick up my Prada bag and turn to leave as the bell rings, he tries to call me but I look past him and walk away. It's gonna be a new year and a new start!

The prologue may not be so nice, but I promise the story is definitely amazing. Give it a try.

And I would really appreciate if you could VOTE and leave a COMMENT.

Love xo