2. Can't Seem to Shake You Off

"Are you okay?" 

     Someone was shaking my body. My eyes fluttered open, and I was confused to say the least. It was dark, I was laying on something sticky, and some random voice kept asking me if I was okay. When I came to, I recognized I had fallen asleep in the back of the parking lot... how embarrassing! I looked up to see who was talking to me, but.. these eyes. These eyes were all I could see, they were the bluest of blues, very confused and caring, staring into my soul. I could never describe the feeling I felt at that moment, it was like nothing else existed. I still don't know what it was, but I can't get it off my mind. After I had snapped out of my trance, I told the guy I was totally fine, not to worry, and he went back to the party. And I walked back to the Sleeping With Sirens tour bus, and got in bed to sleep for real. Still flooding my mind with the image of those eyes.

     The next morning I woke up with Kellin's arm slung across my face. I carefully moved it and looked at this creature beside me. He was so peaceful, making a face, that was um.. not the most attractive. But he still looked extremely cute. No I was mad at him! He just left me hanging last night. I could never stay mad at Kellin, but this time I was convinced I could stay strong. But then he woke up, and his smile got me every time. I snuggled up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodmorning boo," I whispered, and he just smiled and pulled me in. But I started to think about last night, and didn't feel like cuddling anymore, so I got up to go get dressed.

     "I'm sorry about last night, I got pulled away by some guys I haven't seen in a while. I left my phone here thinking I wouldn't be long, but with these guys, you can't just stay for a little. Don't worry Scarlett I promise it won't happen again. You know I was worried the whole time you would be lonely, pwease forgive me," Kellin blurted. Accompanied by his best pouty face.

     "It's okay Kel. Your on tour, I expected this, and I don't want you to not go out and enjoy everything just because I'm here. I'm just not sure it was a good idea for me to come, to be honest, and I do forgive you," I said truthfully, poking his nose at the end.

     "Babe! You coming on tour was the best idea ever! Look for rest of the tour I will be by your side, and if I can't be, you'll know where I am and when I'm coming back." He looked at me hopeful that I would agree. I smiled and grabbed his face into a nice long kiss. That was all I needed. When we pulled apart, I looked into his eyes, but something was different. His eyes weren't as bright as before. I used to stare into them for hours, now I felt myself feeling bored after just a moment. What was going on? I smiled and pulled out of his hold dropping his hand gently. Something wasn't right.