1. Stay, For Tonight

"You ready baby?" Kellin smiled, as we packed our last suitcase into the tour bus. "I guess there's no turning back now," I joked. He helped me in the bus and the doors closed behind us. "Bye bye house," I whispered as I waved goodbye to my home for the next few months. I was going on Warped Tour, with my boyfriend's band Sleeping With Sirens. I loved all the guys, and their music was orgasmic, but this was a long time to be away, and I knew Kellin would be busy. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt familiar arms snake around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. I turned to see my boyfriends concerned eyes, that's when I realised I was frowning. I smiled a reassuring smile at Kellin and pecked him on the lips. God I love him. He will be here for me throughout the tour, I tell myself. Everything will be okay.

We arrived at the first venue after a two day drive, a day before the big warped premier. Buses were coming in throughout the whole day. All the bands were out and about, having been cramped up in a bus for whoever knows how long. There was music and lots of drinks everywhere you turned. A party in every corner. I had left the bus to call my mom and tell her we had arrived safely, and to check up on her. She was a single mom, and my brother is 25 so he doesn't live with her. I felt terrible leaving her, but eventually I will move out for good, and I figured this would be a good warm up for that time.

No one was visible on the bus when I came back. I finally found Jesse in the back and asked where Kellin was but all I got was a simple shrug. I decided to venture out on my own, looking like a lost puppy among these punk rockers. I'm very small, 5'3, I have long blonde hair and apparently I have huge eyes, which are green. I searched for Kellin for a while, occasionally getting hit on by drunk band members. I looked around awkwardly and bit my lip, how am I alone right now? And it's only the first day.. I had texted Kellin a few times with no success. I knew this was how it was gonna be. I let myself slip into a bad place of thoughts, negativity upon negativity. I walked over to a curb at the back of the parking lot so I didn't have to keep being seen wandering like a loner. It was starting to get dark, and I tried one. last time with a phone call to Kellin. And as it went to voicemail I layed down to accept the new situation in my relationship which will last the next 2 months. Great.

****

So I'm on chapter 15 as I'm writing this, but I went back to re read the beginning few chapters and THEY SUCK! This is my first fanfic, and the start was definately not great. I promise you the story and my writing gets much better. I can't believe how bad this is omg ahha sorry your eyes had to see this. Anyways since your probably thinking ew this is terrible nevermind, give it a chance! Pwetty pwease just for me:* if you don't thats okay too, thanks for reading up to here and have a nice life.