20. Alone

Happy Fourth Of July! (:

The sun crept in through the windows, obliterating my precious sleep. Ugh. This was the dreaded day. Andy was going away on tour for a month, a whole freaking month. The pure thought made me sick.

I stumbled to the bathroom to brush my teeth and found a note tied pathetically to my toothbrush, which made me chuckle a little. Unfolding the note, it read "Hi I love you and I have a surprise for you so get your ass downstairs." How sweet... No really it was cute though, Andy will randomly do things like this and I love it.

I put on some shorts, tied up my hair, & skipped downstairs like usual; but something made me stop in my tracks. On the kitchen table was huge basket, filled with black things I couldn't quite make out yet. I quickly took it all out to examine my presents. There was a black heart shaped chocolate box, black stuffing, and black balloons. The entire basket was filled with my favorite foods, movies, candies, and bvb merch. Never can have to much merch. I smiled at all the gifts and realized a small black velvet box on the bottom, which I snatched and opened up right away. Once I saw it I almost passed out.

It was the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen! A black ribbon choker with a black diamonds encrusted in the fabric. I had to stand here just to admire this thing of beauty for a minute. But then I heard the door slam, and Andy come into my view shortly after.

"Fuck! I'm sure the one second I go outside to make a phone call you wake up," he said angrily and pouted. I just watched and waited for him to stop being upset.

"You done?" I asked. He kept the face for a few moments and then snapped out of it, becoming his upbeat self again.

"Yes! Sooooo how do you like it?" He said throwing his arm around me.

"I love it! I love it all! You're seriously the best sweetheart." I pecked him on the cheek.

"It's the least I can do, I'm leaving you by yourself for a fucking month!" He frowned.

"I know but think about it a month's not that long when we have the rest of our lives together!" I had to make him think it wasn't upsetting me too much. I will NEVER be one of those girlfriends that makes him feel bad for doing what he loves.

All the sudden he pounced on my face and started kissing me like an animal holy shit what did I do that turned him on so much..? Oh well not gonna argue this! He lifted me up and carried me upstairs trying not to break the kiss. Finally he set me on the bed and took his shirt off and started ripping off my clothes, kissing me deeply throughout. I had no clue where this came from so I decided to go along with it and be just as aggressive.

Even after we finished, Andy wouldn't take his hands off me. And I don't mean just then, I mean for the rest of the day. I got up to make eggs, and he was attached to my hips. I sat on the couch to watch tv, and he pulled me onto his lap. Every chance he got he was kissing me and touching me.

I'm seriously wondering if I did something to make him like this all of the sudden, maybe he just is worried about being away from me.. That's probably more realistic.

Dreadfully, it was 6:00, time to take my love to the airport. We went through his belongings once more to make sure he had everything, and drove out to LAX. When we met up with the rest of the guys, I knew it was time to say goodbye. Andy put his bags down, brought me to the side and grabbed both my hands.

"Scarlett I fucking love you so much. Words can't describe the feeling in my stomach I have right now that I won't kiss you again for 30 days... Every second I'll be thinking of you, that's a promise," he said quietly and seriously. I felt my eyes starting to tear up but I held them back.

"I love you more," I said brushing his hair out of his face, "I feel it too baby, but I want you to get excited for this tour! You're going to Australia! Besides, it's not that long, remember what I said." I could see his eyes getting glassy also, so I pulled him in for an amazing kiss, enjoying every second of his lips; for the last time.

"Let's go lover boy!" CC called. Ugh, here comes the tears. I didn't want him to see so I just waved and quickly walked back to the car.

Andy's POV:

I leaned my head back into this uncomfortable plane seat and thoughts of Scarlett flooded my brain. I reflected on our last kiss, and our goodbye. She told me to remember what she said this morning. How could I forget. It's all I've been thinking about.

Because this morning, when Scar said "a month's not that long when we have the rest of our lives together" I realized then and there I wanted to marry her. The whole day I was obsessing over her and that was why, I fell so much harder for her today, didn't know that was possible. My future wife. Scarlett Biersack.

Even though I just made this decision hours ago, millions of proposal ideas were in my head already, it has to be perfect; and it will be.

Scarlett's POV:

Throwing the keys on the counter, I absorbed the new feeling of being alone. I didn't have any friends here, all my friends were back home. Kellin was back home too. I didn't have anyone.

And then it hit me, I can go home! I could spend the month at my mom's. It would be a good chance for us to reconnect, I missed her so much. We used to be extremely close. This was an amazing idea! I could spend time with my mom, Kellin, some old friends... It sure beats sitting in LA by myself.

I called my mom right away to tell her the news, she was ecstatic. I also called Kellin and he was pretty pumped. It would be just like old times. I began packing some clothes and what not when I came across a bvb shirt. For some reason, I didn't want to bring it. I didn't want to bring anything Andy got for me. I didn't want to bring him along.

"Stupid suitcase!" I screeched, desperately trying to get the suitcase to fucking close. Yes! Finally. I threw a bunch of my shit into my adorable blue f-100 and got going north to Oregon.