Am Tunji Adeyemi, and I see that you are a new comer, how old are you?

My name is Jacob Adams but mg Mon calls me Jake, and am seven years old although I would soon be eight, feeling like an mature man suddenly.

Well am seven years old. And i will be eight also in three months time.

My birthday us also in 3 months time , mine is July 5, what about you. Jake said proudly

Am also July 5, so we are born on the same birthday date.....

Jake stared at his boy is that even possible for someone t share the same date with him. I mean would have love to share but then not his own perfect day when he had to wear new dress and carry cake and his a good meal. His birthday. The person in his front looked like a good boy that can be his friend.

" I don't mind sharing my birthday with you then, Jake said as if it really depended on him to dictate or dish that out.

No problem, his friend replied, am also ready to share come and sit here beside me and don't sit at the back, moreover they are going to play doughnut man soon and you won't be able to enjoy the movie if you sit at the back.

Jake followed his friend and in his heart, he knew that he had found a friend for the 1st time in his life and as and matter of facts he is his birthday mate.

**************************************************************************

After a good meal on Sunday, there was nothing really to do than to sit down and relax as Jake went out to play his football as usual. All arrangements were intact for a next working day, Jake's clothes were all washed and ironed, her uniform also was intact. Tomorrow was set.

She has being thinking lately emotionally she know she is jot stable and she wanted to be at best help at least for the same of her son. The only thing that makes her want to wake up in the morning without thinking of committing sucide. She remembered the issue that brought about the birth of Jake and her eyes starts to from mist.

She couldn't blame the poor kid she loved him immediately she ran away from that quack doctor and vowed to keep a her baby. She could not blame the father who she has no idea who it was. All she could blame was her jinxed life that were filled win sad stories. She needed help and strength not tnks break down in front of her son.

Many a time she as seen his son spying on her when she zoned off about the pathetic life and as tears were rolling out of her eyes. Jake just sits there and keeps telling her that she had to keep her head strong. She remembered instances that she was crying in her sleep and when she wakes up, she sees Jake op by her side hugging her in his sleep.

She finally got her answer , she needed to visit a psychologist that will help her stable for the sake of her son. Immediately she had that idea that constraint came again where on earth was she going to get psychologist that is not recommend by the hospital. Then an idea piped in her mind there was a mission hospital that was just few miles a miles. People always go there for counselling also, moreover that is he church her neighbour attends, and she can see the counsellor. She will heed only the advice that patains to her and discard all the "Jesus " idea. She will visit the place when her shift is over.

***************************************************************************

Edward  Akanni Makinde loves his job, but days like this he wish he was not called to do this counselling job. He has met a lot of people and his was already having migraine. Everybody has problems in their life and as far as you are single and you ambitious. He became chattered accountant at the early age of twenty finished his university education at Bowen University with a first class and a cgpa of 4.65.