Betrayal Part 2

Niall's POV

        I walk into the room to get my phone charger. I see Liam bleeding surrounded by shards of glass. I run in quickly. I see the blood is coming from his head. What happened between Harry and him? 

        "Liam," I yell my voice almost failing me.

        He falls into my arms. I feel for a pulse. I can't tell if there is one. I start to cry. I move him away from the shards and I almost want to cut. I shake my head and set Liam down gently. I run out of the room almost losing my footing. I run to the nurse.

        "Liam, he cut his head. I don't know if he is okay. Come with me," I yell quickly.

        The nurse quickly follows me into the room. She tells me to leave and I do. She closes the door. I feel numb. I need to talk to Harry. I run to his room. I all of sudden feel furious. I run in and smack his face. He looks at me. 

        "What happened between you and Liam?"

        "He just said something that hurt my feelings."

        "What?"

        "He told me that I was making up everying for attention. That I tried to commit suicide for attention. I got mad. I know I could have been a little nicer about it, but it made me mad. I didn't make it up. I promise."

        "I believe you, Haz. It is just that he tried too. Just now. He took a shard of a broken mirror to his head and did it. He also did both wrists. I don't know how he is. He was breathing, but it was really shallow. I don't know if it is about you."

        "Apparently, I can kill people."

        "No, Harry."

        "I feel horrible," Harry says crying.

        "Hazza, don't do this to yourself. You are a good person. I know it feels that way, but you did because of one of us. Louis feels horrible......actually no he doesn't. I don't know how to help."

        "At least you try."

        "Stop!"

        "Why don't you say it? I know you think the same thing as Liam. You think I make these things up for attention. I want to feel move loved so I do this. I don't know maybe I do. I never really thought about it. I am such a jerk. Why did you guys find me? I deserve to be dead," Harry yells before starting to sob.

        "No, I don't think that. Stop thinking that. I love you. I need you. You want me to cut."

        "No," he says through his sobbing.

        I hug him. I can hear his sobs echo through his weak body. I hug him tighter. I pull out and kiss him. He pulls out quickly. I look at him almost scared that it wasn't good, but instead he gets up off the bed and runs into the bathroom. I follow. What is he doing? 

        "Harry!" I yell.

        I reach for the door handle, but it's locked. I bang on the door. I can hear coughing through the wood door. My arms start to hurt as I continue to bang on the door. Suddenly, the door opens revealing a sickly looking Harry. I hug him. I thought he was trying to commit suicide. I feel tears start to stream down my cheeks. 

        Two Days Later

        We arrive in Doncaster. Liam is okay. He admits to his break down and has been talking to Harry. Harry apologized after he saw Liam. Harry still hasn't gotten better, but he insisted on coming and his doctors said he is okay as long as he gets lots of rest. Louis has been on edge. Hannah has been released from the hosptial as of yesterday. She came to see us. She looks fine. Louis couldn't stop crying. She told him many times that it was okay, but he just couldn't believe it.