How Can This Be? Part 1

Yep. I am in love with doing parts. This will be a part chapter that will actually end this story. Sequel maybe? Comment me the answer. Okay. I will update now. Blerg!!!!!!

        Niall's POV

      "Louis," I say walking into the kitchen.

        "Yes," he says.

        "Harry, ran away," I say trying to keep my voice steady.

        "Why?" he says turning toward me.

        "I thought he was cheating on me because this guy dropped him off.

        "You need to trust him."

        "I know. I was stupid, but I don't know where he is. I am scared. What if he is hurt? What if he-" I say before breaking down in tears; what was I thinking?

        "No, he didn't."

        "What if he did?" I spit out.

        "Niall, call him now."

        I pull out my phone and pressing stead dial. I try to control my tears, but end up crying harder. I want him to pick up. He knows it's me maybe he doesn't want to. I pull the phone away, but Louis puts it back up to my ear.

        "Hello?" an unfamiliar voice came back.

        "Who is this?" I ask my tears clearing up instantly.

        "I'm Carter, who is this?"

        "This is Niall. Can I speak to Harry?"

        "Harry is sleeping right now. He has been through a lot tonight."

        "What happened? Is he okay?"

        "Um, it depends how you look at it. He was almost beaten up by drug dealers, but he is okay. We foster and my sister has mental issues and she decided she wanted to meet Harry, but in a bad way. She raped him. He is very shaken up. He doesn't want to leave. He is scared. He feels safe. I think you should come. Are you his bandmate?"

        "Yeah and his boyfriend......I think," I say tears coming back.

        "I live off of Thompson Rd. It is number 210."

        "Okay, I'll be there soon bye," I say hanging up.

        "What's going on?"

        "He was raped by this guys sister, so I am going down there."

        "Okay, I am going to talk to Liam."

        "You guys haven't talked yet."

        "No, I don't know how that is going to go."

        "Good luck. I will be back soon."

        "Okay," he says.

        I arrive at the guys house and I run up to the door. I pound on it. A guy answered. His beautiful brown hair and bright blue-gray eyes. He stood there waiting for me to speak.

        "I'm Niall," I say.

        "Come in. He is on the couch. I have to go deal with my sister," he says and I realize he has an Irish accent.

         I follow him into the house. I look around not sure how they met. I ponder it. I trip over something. I look down and see a shoe. I push it aside and continue to follow him. We finally reach the room. I see Harry fast asleep on the couch. I sit next to him. I tap his shoulder. He looks up and sees me. I ajust my position.

        "I'm sorry. I should have trusted you and I know that you don't want to see me at all. I am only going to say one thing. I love you and I know that I have trust issues. I know that you made mistakes in the past, but I have too. I should have looked past that. I know you want to stay here, so I am going to leave," I say getting up.

      "Niall, I know that you love me. I don't know how to trust you right now. I just got raped and I don't feel safe. I can't go back right now. I want you to stay for a moment and test me. See how back it is. Kiss me," Harry says and I turn around.

        "Okay," I say walking slowly back to the couch and sitting down.

        He smiles. I gulp and lean in. He jumps back instantly and I knew that was going to happen. He starts to cry and leans into me. I hug him. I take his hand and pull him from the couch. I take him to the door and put on his coat. I needed to take him home. Carter nor Harry put up any resistance. I let go of his hand and let him walk beside me back to Louis's house.