Betrayal Part 1

Hey, y'all!!! Okay this is a two part chapter. Things are very dramatic. I hope you enjoy. I will try to get the other part up tomorrow, but I am not going to promise that. Okay. Love you all. Be on again in like ten minutes. Comment questions, pointers, and all that jazz. K, I'm done. I am not random right now. Oh, well!!!! 

        Harry's POV

        Zayn leaves with Louis Marie and I couldn't be more happy. Don't get me wrong I love them, but I can't hold back the tears anymore. I turn toward Niall who could see the distress in my face. He hugs me and I let the tears go. How can he stick by me? All I ever do is cry and get mad. I know he loves me and that is what counts even if I don't get it.

        "Harry, its okay."

        "How could he do htis to me?"

        "What happened?"

        "He told me so many mean things and you know I don't like otswear. It was horrible. He took his meds. Hannah called me afterwards and she didn't know what had gotten into him. He hates me. I thought we were okay."

        "Harry," Niall says.

        "I don't know what to do next."

        "I know," Niall says.

        I kiss Niall. He is taken back, but gives in. He pulls out and smiles at me. He knew that I needed that. I hope we don't have a problem because I don't know how to go on with out him. 

        "I am sorry that I am such a mess. I need you. You are the reason I still breathe plus to help Zayn, but that is different. I hope you don't hate me for being so needy all the time."

        "It's okay, Harry. I know things are tough."

        "But I haven't helped you," I say crying.

        "No, Niall says appalled.

        "How can you care?"

        "Harry, don't you dare say that again. You have helped me. You saved me from listening to the hate. You may have done stupid things, but who hasn't. You dated Taylor Swift for me. You hated it, but you did it anyways to make sure we weren't exposed. I care because you are the most amazing person I have ever met. Extrodiharry! Come on! Please see that. I do because of you."

        I hug Niall in a fit of tears. He kisses my forehead. He pulls out and looks into my eyes. I'm glad he cares. I wish I could thank him forever. I feel my tears start to disappear. I kiss him. I pull out.

        "Thanks and no we are extrodiNARRY!"

        "What?"

        "It's our bromance name. Narry?" 

        "Oh," he says then slaps his palm to his head.

        "I need to go back to school."

        "Haha, we all do."

        Zayn's POV

        "Zayn, Louis Marie says.

        "What?"

        "I'm sorry," she says sitting next to me on the couch.

        "Why?"

        "I try too hard to push you into getting over Perrie. My boyfriend was just so good to me and everything that I wanted you to be like him.  I don't want to rush things though."