Cracking Part 2

Harry's POV

        "Lou, are you going to be okay?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

          "I'll be okay. I promise."

          "I'm just making sure."

          "Thanks. I'm more worried about you."

         "I know. I don't even know who I am anymore."

        "I feel that. I will talk to Niall."

        "No. I got it."

        I walk out of the kitchen. I watch my feet as I trudge up the stairs. I stop in the door frame. I see Niall with a cutting a tool. I knock on the door and he turns around. I don't know what to say.

        "What do you want?"

        "I want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean I wanted to break up. I was saying I can't the hate or the pressure. I need you. Without you I might as well be dead. I know that I don't deserve you, but I can try."

        "I love you," Niall says about to cry.

        I walk in. He stands up. I hug him tightly. I don't want to let go. Not ever. I pull out and kiss him softly on the lips. I pull out and he smiles. I smile too. I love him. I can't wait to go public.

        "I love you, too," I say.

        "I am sorry for overacting."

        "I'm sorry for saying it wrong."

        "I did something bad Harry."

        "What did you do?"

        "I left the house when you went to the bathroom. I went downtown and smoked some pot with some guys. They gave me some coke too. It is in my pocket of my jeans."

        "Ni, I can't believe you."

        "I know. I was just so broken."

        "I can understand that. I went to commit suicide so....we both did something stupid. Let's just move on. I'm going to go down there tonight. I will try to get your money back. Now, give me the coke."

        "I don't want you going down by yourself."

        "I'll be fine. Now, give me the coke."

        Niall walks across the room and goes into his bag. He hands me a plastic bag and I put it into my pocket. I will go later. What could happen? I fall onto the bed and tap the spot next to me. Niall lays next to me. I wrap my arms around him. He turns toward me. His smile bright. I kiss him again. I don't want this to go away. 

        Later that night I sent out to downtown Doncaster to meet with James and Nathan. I walk down the streets. The steetlights barely lighting the deserted street. The wind blowing the sprinkle of snow around. I walk into the alley where Niall said he bought the drugs. I don't see anyone. I look around waiting for them to pop out. One finally does. He turns toward me. His broad shoulders and height instantly make him scary.

        "What do you want?"

        "I'm Harry. I came to talk to you about the drugs you sold my friend."

        "Oh, your that boyfriend that that Irish kid wouldn't stop talking about. You're the one that hurt him. We told him we would beat you up for him. Give you a little taste of what his heart feels."

        "We're fine now. That is why he wants to give you back the drugs."

        "I don't believe you. Nathan get in here."

        The other boy walks out of a door down the alleyway. He is smaller, but still is scary. I run. I don't know what else to do. I look back and I run into something. I fall on my back. I look up and I see a guy. He offers me a hand and I gladly take it. I get up. I dust myself off.

        "Are you okay?" he asks his Irish accent shinning.

        "I'm fine. Sorry,  I kinda wasn't paying attention."

        "It's okay. Want a ride home?"

        "That would be great."

        "Okay. Well, I better give a proper hello. I'm Carter."

        "I'm Harry."

        "Cool. My car is this way," he says pointing in the opposite direction.

        "Okay," I say following him.

        "What brings you here? You don't sound like your from this area."

        "Oh, my bandmate leaves here. I'm from One Direction."

        "Ah, why are you out so late?"

        "Niall bought drugs from this two guys and I was trying to return them."

        "Why?"

        "Niall and I are together and I got him mad, so he bought drugs. We are fine now so I wanted to return them so management wouldn't kill us, but it didn't go over very well. Apparently Niall told them everything so they wanted to beat me up."

        "Aw, that sucks. My sister is close with them."

        "Why?"

        "I don't want to talk about it."

        "Thanks for the ride though," I say getting into the car.

        "Hey, is it okay if I get your number?"

        "Are you going to spread it on the internet?"

        "No, I promise. I didn't even know that you were famous."

        "Okay," I say.

        "Here, write it down," he says handing me a paper.

        I scribble it down. I hand him the paper back. He rips it off. He scribbles down his and hands it back to me. I smile at him.

        "Where to?"

        "I'll tell you as we go."

        "Okay."

        We arrive at Louis's house. I really like him. He is such a nice friend. I hope that we can keep in touch. I wave good-bye as I walk up to the door. I push it open. I walk in. I sigh. I can't believe that that happened.

        "Who was that?" Niall asks.

        "He is guy I met."

        "Oh, so you're moving on."

        "No. It isn't like that at all."

        "You said you were going to help me. No you went to get a new guy. I trusted you. I can't believe I ever did. I should have known that you are no good. You nearly knocked up a 32 year old. I shouldn't have taken a chance on you. You're pan. You obviously like someone better."

        "It's not like that."

        "I'm done, Harry. You are not worth it. I put myself through all this pain for nothing. Go Harry. Can't you see no one loves you."

        "You don't trust me. That hurts. Fine I'll go," I say running out on the cold concrete. Tears clouding my vision. I start walking. I don't care where I am going. I pull my phone out. I should call Carter. I wipe the tears from my eyes. I click on my contacts and I call him. 

        "Hello?" I hear the Irish accent say.

        "Can you come get me?"