All for You

Niall’s POV

          “Harry?” I ask wanting to help him out.

            “Yeah,” the boy squeaks.

            “Are you okay?” I say brushing his curls out of his face.

            “No, it’s my fault,” he mumbles.

            “No, it’s not,” I argue.

            “I feel awful,” he says almost crying.

            “You did not cause this. I know he did after you’re argument, but he has been thinking like that for a long time.”

            “What?” Perrie asks looking horrified.

            “He told me the first time he wanted to do this was when you guys were in a disagreement. Zayn hates making people upset, so every single time he does he thinks I don’t need to live. He just doesn’t know how much he’s loved.”

            “You don’t know that either,” Harry says.

            “Harry,” I say sternly.

            “Don’t pretend it isn’t true,” Harry coos.

            “Is that why you cut?” Perrie asks.

            “Don’t make me do it again,” I say holding back the tears.

            “Ni, come on,” Harry says giving me a hug.

            “I’m sorry,” I spit out.

            “No, you have nothing to be sorry for,” Harry says kissing me on the forehead.

            “You may have gotten Zayn to be okay with this, but I’m not. If you dare touch Zayn again I will kill you. He’s mine you got it. Now, I’m leaving before you guys make me sick,” Perrie says her voice cold.

            “Perrie, why do hate us?”

            “You guys are gay only reason I need,” she says evilly.

            Harry whispers something in Perrie’s ear. She whispers back and he nodded. He looked sad. I wonder what he did. Harry, don’t do anything stupid. Perrie got up and left. I look at Harry; I need to know.

            “What did you do?”

            “Nothing,” he says quietly.

            “Haz, don’t lie to me,” I say.

            “Don’t sound like Louis. He let his girlfriend nearly kill me. Don’t…..I can’t. I-I-I did what I needed to. I-I h-have to g-go,” he says running out of the room.

            I turned to Liam who had stopped crying. He knew that that was weird. That wasn’t like Harry at all and I wanted to know what he was doing. Why is everything so weird?

            “Why did Perrie say that?” Liam asks.

            “Oh, you’re alive,” I joke.

            “I’m going to see if Harry is okay.”

            “Thanks,” I say.

            Liam leaves, leaving me with my thoughts. I wonder why Harry is so upset. I wanted to know. I hated seeing him like this. Harry and Liam are both messes and that is that.

            Liam’s POV

          I go and find Harry. I look into a room to see Perrie and Harry kissing. I take a picture and run back to Niall.

            “Niall, you are not going to believe this,” I say pulling up the picture.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Look,” I say putting the phone in front of him.

            “He doesn’t love me,” he says voice breaking.

            I look at him; tears were in his eyes. I need to talk to Harry. I leave mad. I forgot they were together. Oh, that boy is going to get something. I walk up to him and slap him.

            “What was that for?” he yells.

            “This,” I say holding up my phone.

            “That…..you showed Niall,” he says.

            “Why are you kissing Perrie?”

            “I told her that she couldn’t hate Niall and that she should hate me. She whispered back that she was going to hate me after we kissed. I didn’t want to, but I don’t want Niall to cut. I had to help him, I wasn’t going to let her hurt him,” he says.

            “Aww,” I say like they do in the movies.

            “He’s mad isn’t he?”

            “He thinks you don’t love him.”

            “But, I do.”

            “I messed this up and I am going to fix it.”

            “Thanks,” he says tears in his eyes.

            “Harry, listen to me, Niall loves. I never thought I would say that. Anyways, he will forgive you. He’s not good at staying mad especially when the way I explain it to him,” I say.

            Harry and I walk to Niall’s room. He stays just outside the door as I go in. I see Niall trying to get his bandages off his wrists.

            “Stop, Niall,” I yell.

            “Why should I Harry doesn’t love me?”

            “He didn’t want Perrie to hurt you, so he told her don’t hate him hate me. She said she will after you kiss me. She wanted him to suffer. This picture is a lie. Harry only did it to protect you. He loves you and you love him. Will you forgive him?” I explain hoping and praying that he’ll say yes.

            “Okay,” he says smiling.

            Harry walks in. He has tears streaming down his face. Perrie; pops straight into my head. What did she do? Harry sits by Niall and he hugs him.

            “What happened?” I ask knowing Perrie was in the answer.

            “Perrie told me to go hang myself,” he says through the tears.

            We look at him shocked. What happened to Perrie? She is protective, but this is insane. You can’t go around telling people to kill themselves.

            “I’m sorry, Haz,” Niall coos.

            Niall kisses Harry on the forehead. I think they are adorable. Man, I miss being in a relationship. I had someone I could tell the problems with the guys when there was one. There usually wasn’t, but I was nice to have a girl’s view on stuff. I sit back in the corner and start to worry about Zayn again. Is Perrie not telling us something about him?