Cracking Part 3

Harry's POV

        "What's going on?" Carter asks.

        "Niall hates me. He saw me with you and thought I was cheating on him."

        "I'm not even gay."

        "He just.....we were having troubles already can you come get me."

        "Sure," he says then hangs up.

        I look back at the house. Why can't we just be a band? Why doesn't Niall trust me. I turn back and I see the car coming down the street. I walk out onto the sidewalk. Carter pulls up. I get in. I let the tears fall once again. 

        "I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean for this to happen."

        "It's okay. He doesn't trust me."

        "I am sorry."

        "It has nothing to do with you. Can we just go somewhere?"

        "Yeah, we'll go to my house."

        "Thanks," I say my tears clearing up.

        We arrive at a house about three minutes away. He made sure the whole way here that I was okay. He is so nice, but that is very annoying. Somedays I just don't want to continue. I want to give up. I don't want to move on, but I know I have too.

        We walk into the house. I see a girl sitting on the couch. He points up the stairs. I instantly walk up the stairs. I reach the top and wait. I don't know where his room is. I could probably guess, but I don't want to do that. He follows quickly. I follow him down the hall. We reach a big oak door and he opens it. I walk in. I sit on the bed. He looks at me.

        "Do you want anything to eat?"

        "I am not used to eating. I have been anorexic for a while now and I am ready to give up. I am suicidal. I am just telling you everything. I can't hold it back anymore. I have tried to tell my bandmates, but I can't. I'm sorry," I say then I break down in tears. 

        "It's okay," he says sitting next to me.

        "I don't know who I am anymore."

        "Can I help you with that? I want to try."

        "Why do you care?"

        "I really like you. I want to get to know you and that is not becasue your rich and famous. I think you need a little healing and I am going to try to help you. I understand if you don't want that."

        "Thanks," I say hugging him.

        "I'm not gay, but I am pan."

        "I am too."

        "Are you willing to give me a chance? Let me give your heart a break."

        "Okay."

        "I'm going to make you some pasta. Okay? Be back soon," he says getting up.

        "Okay," I say. 

        I lay back on the bed. I am ready to give him a chance. I hear a noise at the door. He can't be ready already. I sit up and see a girl in the doorway. She walks in. Her bangs covering her eyes. She comes and straddles me. I look at her.

        "Hey, Harry," she says.

        "Who are you?"

        "I'm Carter's sister."