Rules Are Cruel

Niall’s POV

          I hate seeing Harry like this. He isn’t his usual self and I know that something is up. I love him and it scares me. He doesn’t want to tell me and I can’t force him, but I am thinking the worst.

            “Ni, are you okay?” I hear Liam ask.

            “Yeah,” I lie.

            “Ni, what’s going on?”

            “I’m fine,” I say trying to keep my voice steady.

            “Don’t lie to me,” he says coldly.

            “Liam, just leave me alone; I don’t need someone pressuring me. Don’t make me cut,” I yell before I could stop it.

            Liam looked at me his light brown eyes full of worry and tears. I realized what I had just said. I really didn’t want to say that. Why did you do that Niall? Stupid, are we now?

            “I’m sorry,” his says voice breaking.

            “No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. It’s just that there is something wrong with Haz and I want to know what it is, but he can’t tell me. It is really hurting him; he was crying and he made me sit with him. I made him promise something to me, but then I realize maybe it’s already happening and that was what he wanted to tell me.”

            “Ni, Harry will tell you when he’s ready. I think he is just trying to put the words together. I wouldn’t worry, mate,” Liam says.

            “Thanks. How’s Zayn?”

            “I want to know. I can’t make myself go and ask. I can’t do it. Can you go ask?” Liam says and I have never seen him so scared.

            I nod and walk off to see if I could find the doctor for Zayn and ask him if Zayn is going to be okay or what.

            “Hey, are you Zayn Malik’s doctor?”

            “Yes, what do you need?” the doctor asks.

            “How is Zayn doing?”

            “He still has one working kidney, but that could change in a matter of hours. Do you by chance know his father’s phone number? We need to call him to see if he would give a kidney to Zayn.”

            “I don’t think they believe in that. He’s Muslim and they think that having a transplant violates death that they would have, but I’ll try.”

            “Thank you and I don’t want to see Zayn die.”

            “Neither would about five thousand little girls,” I say then chuckle.

            “What?”

            “We’re in a boy band. We’re One Direction,” I say happy she didn’t know.

            “I think my sixteen year old sister likes Niall,” the nurse says.

            “That’s good to know, I’m Niall,” I say holding my hand out.

            “I’m Sophia Van Handel,” she says sweetly.

            “Nice to meet you; I’ll go call Mr. Malik,” I say walking away.

How Can This Be? *Finished Narry Love Story*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें