Hopes love, hello ATL! Goodbye and come home soon </3

~Hope~

I woke this morning to Chance shaking me, “Mommy?” I groaned than looked at him, “Yeah Chan?” He smiled, “I’m hungry.” I giggled getting up, “And Uncle Jacky sent me down here to tell you breakfast is at uhm Ronnie’s?” He said questionably, I nodded, “Alright well go get changed.” I told him as he nodded running off, I sighed getting up and changing into a sun dress, with flats to mach. I walked upstairs so I could us the bathroom. “Hey Hope you look nice dressed to impress?” Jamie said giggling, “Nope, everyone I know here has someone.” I giggled at her as she pouted. We linked arms as Jacky was talking to Chance and Jamie was holding Zach’s carrier.

We walked to the house next door, “You live next door to your dad?” I giggled as she pouted, “ oh shut up.” She giggled, she knocked on the door, a woman answered, the door, “Hey Mia.” She said hugging her, “Whose this?” She asked as I smiled, “I’m hope, my son Chance is the one talking to Jacky,” She nodded and let us in, “DAD!” Jamie screamed as we walked in, he came into the living room, “Is that Hope?” He said as I nodded, “Yup that’s me.” I said as Jamie hugged me and giggled. “I forgot she moved to Kansas! She is staying with Jacky,Zachy and I for a while.” I nodded, “Well until All Time Low go back on tour.” I said as Jamie nudged me. “What?” She shook her head, “So how do you know ATL?”  I smiled, “I’m their merch girl.” They nodded, “Mommy when are we going to see uncle Zach again.” I giggled, “I don’t know.” He sighed nodding,

~Jamie~

I saw Hope’s face light up like a Christmas Tree when Chance asked about Zach, I raised my eyebrow and smirked. “Uncle Jacky I’m hungry.” Chance said quietly, as Jacky chuckled he sat Chance down as he got a plate for him with some food on it; “Jacky you didn’t have to.” She said as I smiled getting Zachy from his carrier as I walked into the living room changing Zach real quick. When I got back into the kitchen I didn’t see Hope anywhere. “Guys where’s hope?” Dad looked at me, “In the back talking to Alex.” He said as I nodded, Chance looked around, “She’s outside Chance.” He nodded excusing himself from the table and went outside. “What is that about?” Jacky shrugged as Hope and Chance came back inside.

“everything okay?” She nodded and smiled a little, “The guys are coming to Kansas to talk.” I smirked at her, “OOO I know why you have that smile!” I giggled as she raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?” I just kept smirked as I mouthed, ‘you like Jack!’ she blushed and sat at the table again and ate. I giggled as I ate too.

After a while I heard a knock upon my door, I opened it to be tackled by Alex and Jacky, “Ugh get off.” I said as they just laughed; “Hey mia!” they said excitedly, “Hey guys, why so happy?” They smiled, “Well we get to see Zach, you and Jacky along with Hope and Chance.” I smirked at Jack as he blushed. “Awee!” I said as I said, “SHIPPING~” I heard hope come in and poke me. “No bad!” she giggled as Chance ran in and hugged everyone. “Hey hope can we talk.” Jack said as I giggled.

~Hope~

“Sure.” I said and blushed as I heard Jamie giggling Alex, Rain, and Zach say “ship!” I blushed more as we walked out to the back yard. “W-well u-uhm.” Jack stuttered as I just blurted; “I really like you!” he looked at me really relived, “I wanted to tell you for a long time…But you were with Brayden a-and I just needed you to know.” He stuttered again as I giggled, “It’s fine Jack really,” I smiled at him with a tint of pink on my cheeks. He smiled than picked me up hugging me and spun me around. “Ah! Jack! Put me down!” I giggled as he said, “Nope not going to happen.” “Ah come on Jack!” he refused again as I saw Alex come into view, “Don’t do it Alex!”

He pushed us into the pool as I surfaced everyone was laughing, “Your lucky your my boss.” I pouted as I felt Jack kiss my cheek, he smiled as he got out he pushed Alex into the pool as I giggled, “Guys look JALEX!” Everyone laughed as I ran out of the pool as Alex caught me and started to tickle me. Than Jack started to also, “AH PLEASSE STOP!” I giggled as I looked at Mia, “Please help!” I screamed to her as she just giggled, “Sorry but I can’t I need to get Zach!” I saw Chance giggling at me, “Sorry mommy!” he joined in the tickling!

~Jamie~

I smiled as I got Zachy; Rain and Zach ‘awed’ at how cute he was, I laughed as we all spent most of the night talking or shipping one another. I saw dad along with a pregnant Chelsea walk in along with Derek, Ron, and Ryan, “you ready to go Jacky? The bus is here.” I sighed as I hugged him tightly, “I’m sorry that you can’t go love.” I shrugged, “it’s for the best, Zachy doesn’t need attention yet, tell your parents I said hello.” I sighed heavily as Chelsea said, “don’t worry I can’t go either, fly isn’t good for the baby.” I giggled at her, I hugged Jacky tightly, “be safe, be careful text me when you can, skype me when you can.” He chuckled at me as he leaned down and kissed me, “Always love, take care of Zach and Chelsea.” I giggled as I just smiled, “Will do boss.” He chuckled giving me a last kiss goodbye and gave Zachy a kiss also. “I love you both see you when we get home!” I nodded blowing a kiss to him. He smiled as she shut the door I slumped down, “This sucks!” I said as hope looked at me than hugged me, “Well I’m here for another couple months along with the goof balls over there.” She pointed to the guys. I laughed and nodded.

We all waved goodbye to the boys as I saw jack and Hope talking as Chance played tag with Alex and Rain. I bounced Zachy a little as he giggled as I smiled at him, as he got fussy, “I know you want daddy he will be home in a couple months I whispered to him as he started to cry, I sighed putting in his pacifier as I went to my room closing it behind me as I laid on the bed with Zach laying on his back on my chest as I sighed softly to myself as I just laid there staring at the ceiling, wanting my husband to come home already….

*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_**_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__**_*_*_

Authors note:

Hey guys I know this story is way different than Chelsea’s I just wanted to mix it up a bit so if you get confused on why Chelsea is stay that is why!! Okays? Well I love you all I hope you enjoyed please comment or message me if you have anything you want in the story and please don’t forget to rate and fan!!