Serenity in the hospital, Merch guy not showing up, Meeting the V.I.P.S.

~Jamie~
It was Craig Mabbitt who had his arm around Rose, Rose looked like she was crying when I asked, “Hey Rosie, hey Mabbitt what’s up?” he chuckled as Rose gave me a sad look, “Nothing just needed to get away from my bus and hang out with my little goober.” I froze when Craig called me Goober, “You haven’t called me that since I was like 6 Craig, What’s going on?” Jacky wrapped his arms around my shoulders, “I need time away from the bus, and everyone.”  I sighed knowing he was lying, “What’s really wrong?” He looked at the floor. “Serenity is in the hospital; apparently she was walking home from school, and didn’t look both ways and got hit by a car.” He said as I gasped. “Oh god,” is all I could say as he looked at me, “So I’m dropping out of warped and going to get Leila and bring her to Serenity because Gabby won’t.” he said as I got angry, “She doesn’t do anything anymore!” I screeched as there was a knock on the bus door.

I Pulled out of Jacky’s arms and opened the door to see Mike, and Vic, I hugged Mike right way than Vic, “We are going to the hospital, we wanted to know if you wanted to come.” I nodded, “Yeah, Craig and Rose are going to go get Leila and meet us there.” I told them as I grabbed Jacky, “Dad we will be back in time for you guys to get on stage.” He nodded at me as Sally walked in Jacky and I rushed with Vic and Mike to their car. We jumped in as Mike sped to L.A. Cross General Hospital. (A/N: I kinda made it up lolz) I rushed to the desk, “We are looking for Serenity Fuentes.” She eyed me than Jacky; I growled a little, “The room.” I said getting mad, “Uhm, room 213.” I ran to the room with everyone trialing behind me.

I burst into the room, “SIN!” I screamed and ran up and hugged her. She giggled at me, I kissed her forehead. “Oh baby girl.” Is all I could say, “I looked both ways, I didn’t see a car than all of a sudden bam!” she yelled, I backed away a little and let mike and Vic hug her. She looked at Jacky who was holding my hand, “Sin, this is Jacky, my boyfriend.” She giggled, “He better treat you right Auntie Mia.” I giggled, “He does little one.” She giggled again as Jacky walked up and talked to her. As I texted dad back:

Ronnie: IS she okay? I’m freaking out over here!
Mia: She is fine dad, she is still the same little happy girl that I love and know.
Ronnie: That’s good Be back by concert time please love you Mia.

Mia: love you too dad.

I left Arms wrap around my waist, I looked up to see Jacky; I smiled at him and kisses his chin. He chuckled at me as I looked back at Serenity; “Hey Mike, Can Vic take us back? Jacky has a show.” He nodded I gave him a hug, than Frenchi a hug, “I love you guys, especially you little one.” I told her as she smiled at me, “I Love you too Auntie Mia.” I giggled as we left. We hopped into the car and sighed, “That sin, I don’t know what to do with her sometimes.” I giggled as Vic just shook his head, “I spend more time with her than Mike does.” He sighed, “When she is older she will spend more time with her father I’m sure.” Vic pulled up to the bus, “I hope your right.” I looked at him, “Just go see her again, I will announce to your fans, that you had a family emergency.” We got out of the car, I hugged Vic and kissed his cheek, “Good luck.” I told him as I walked into the bus. Seeing dad and Sally go at it, I screamed and ran off the bus.

Jacky walked up to me, “Don’t go in there…” is all I could tell him while I covered my eyes; “My eyes are burning!!” I said while leaning into Jacky as he chuckled, I heard someone come over to our bus and look at me, “What happen I heard screaming.” I knew it was Austin Carlile, “I just walked in on my dad and his girlfriend having sex…I didn’t need to see that…I’m scared for life…” Austin and Jacky chuckle at me as people walked off our bus I snuggled into Jacky’s chest not looking up or paying attention. I started to fall asleep when I felt Jacky look down at me, “Babe, you can’t sleep yet, you have to sell merch with Chris.” I groaned, “No let me sleep and get my nightmares over with.” I moaned to him, he chuckled at me as he kissed the top of my head. “Baby, let’s get on the bus and get ready for tonight.” I groaned and pulled away from him seeing dad, Sally, Derek, Ron, and Ryan talking with Austin, Alan and Kellin. “Kell, have your manager text me, when you guys are done I have an announcement to make to the fans.” He nodded as we walked on the bus, I walked into the bathroom doing my make-up.