Ben Bruce's sister, being shy, and having a good time

I woke up seeing Jacky and I cuddled I giggled as I buried my head I into his neck; he shifted a little as I did this, I started to play with his hair as I felt him kiss the top of my head. I looked at him and smiled, “I’m thinking about dying my hair.” He told me as I looked at him, “You would look good with brown hair.” I told him as he kissed me. “Well than, come with me later than.” He said as I giggled softly.

I got up grabbing my glasses and walked out to the living room where dad and Sally were; they looked at me as I raised my eyebrow. “What?” I asked them as I went into the fridge, I saw my dew missing and I look from the fridge to Sally… “Oh hell no.” is all I said, “You better get your own damn stuff girly, because I don’t like share with people I don’t care for.” I said as I walked back into the bunks. Ryan looked at me, as I handed him my monster. “Have it.”

I watched Jacky get up as I went to my bag to grab, he pulled me into him, “I love you Jamie.” I looked at him, “I love you too.” I kissed him and smiled softly, “Let’s get changed so you may get your hair done.” I giggled as I grabbed my ‘I <3 Shoes, Booze, and Boys with Tattoo’s” shirt with my ripped skinny jeans, stripping out of my PJ’s getting my pants and shirt on, than grabbed my Bright blue beanie, and my converse.

I was putting my shoes on when Sally came through; rolling my eyes I tied my shoes slipped on my beanie, grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom, I felt my stomach turn, I groaned in pain as I ran to the toilet. I felt the beanie come off my head and someone hold up my hair, in the corner of my eye, I saw dad. When I was through throwing up I put the Beanie back on my head and brushed my teeth, putting my Space Blue contacts in.

 I hugged dad, “Jacky, let’s go!” I giggled as I looked at him smirking at me, He held my hand as we walked to the nearest Hair place. He made the appointment and stuff, we waited and talked as he got called up I giggled as he kissed my head and left. I sat there for about an hour when dad texted me.

Ronnie(fatherofmusic):: Were did you and Jacky run off to? We have sound check soon.

Jamie: He just got his hair dyed he is paying now be back in 5!

Jacky smiled at me as we left, “You have sound check when we get back.” He nodded, “I will set up Merch sadly when I get back.” He kissed me as we kept walking. I kissed him one last time as we got to the bus, “Love you Jacky, remember have fun!!” he chuckled “No!” he said a little childishly, “But babbyy please for me.” He sighed, “Fine.” He chuckled, as I ran to the merch looking back and blowing him a kiss, Passing Andy and Matt I giggled,

“Hey guys!” I said still running, I got to the merch table to see Chris nowhere in sight again. I growled as I saw Matt and Andy come over to the table as I started working, “Hey guys.” I said once again as I rushed to get everything on the table, “Do you need help?” Matt asked as I nodded, “Thanks guys, the guy that I am working with doesn’t even show up, he has been getting so messed up that he just doesn’t show up.” I sighed. They start helping me get everything down when Chris finally shows up.

“What you guys up to?” I looked at them, “Nothing much just hanging around till we have to go on.” I smiled, as I started to sell merch, as I talked to Andy and Matt every now and then, I saw Chris drinking some beer. I glared at him, “Andy can you and Matt get Chris out of here? He knows he can’t be drinking while working…Well he isn’t working but still I don’t need to have him around the fans drunk.” They nodded and took Chris.