Dinner with dad, History of Ronnie and Chelsea, tattoos

After the honeymoon!!

~Jamie~

Jacky and I lay on the bed Zachy sleeping soundly in his room, “We should go to dad’s tomorrow for dinner.” He smiled, “I think that is a great Idea, gives me a chance to get to know Chelsea, again.” He said, “Again?” he nodded, “Remember before he dated Sally for the second time, he went out with Chelsea, he being dumb he fell for her ways and started dating again. She left when she found them together, she kept in contact with Derek and I knowing we could keep her location secret. After Warped tour I guess she became an tattoo artist than she met you and you hooked the m up again.”

I looked at him like he was crazy, “your kidding?” he shook his head as I look at him, “How could dad be that stupid?” “I haven’t a clue love.” I cuddled into his side, “but how did they meet?” he chuckled, “You would have to ask him.” I nodded and called dad, “Hello?” his groggily voice said. “Dad how did you and Chelsea meet?” He laughed, “Wal*Mart, we bumped into one another. I thought she was dating Justin Hills till she flirted with me and gave me her number, the next day she came over after antiquing someone and  we went to the gym.” I chuckled at him. “Thanks dad.” “no problem oh sweet daughter of mine.” He chuckled as he hung up.

“Love lets get some sleep.” I nodded and giggled slightly. “I love sleeping in your arms Jacky I always feel safe.” He chuckled as I feel asleep.

In the morning I woke up to the cries of my son, I smile at Jacky’s sleeping form I get up carefully so I didn’t wake him as I walked into my sons room grabbing him, I changed him feed him, burped him than put his pacifier in. I walked back into our room as I lay Zach between us, my arms around him protectively. I look up to see Jacky awake; I smile at him as he saw our beautiful son in between us. He smiled and kissed his head softly.

We laid there in perfect silence watching our son wiggle, I giggled softly as I got up stretching again and smile at Jacky, “I wonder what dad’s doing?” Jacky looked at me, “Do we really want to know?” I giggled at him, “I guess not.” We spent time cleaning kissing one another from time to time, taking care of our son of course, doing laundry, going shopping etc.

I finally called Dad, “Ronnie’s phone! Chelsea speaking!” I giggled at Chelsea, “Tell dad Jacky, Zach, and I are coming over!” I told her as she giggled, “I will tell him after he gets done paying for his tattoo.” I sighed at her looking at Jacky, “Him and his tattoo’s I swear.” She huffed at me as Jacky rolled his eyes and smiled,  “I did one of those tattoos!” she laughed, “Jacky showed me the one you did for him,” I sniffled remember when Jacky showed me his tattoo of Zachary’s feet with his name and birthday on it, “Its so sweet!” she chuckled at me once again “I will see you soon!”

“Well lets, get this stuff put away so we can get going.” We hurried putting the stuff away as I packed a diaper bag, going over to Jacky smiling as he put Zach in his in his carrier I walked over to him and kissed him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck and giggled; “let’s get going.” He nodded and smiled at me, as we held hands grabbing the carrier I strapped Zachy in the car and got into the passage seat.

Jacky and I held hands, as he drove, “I hope my dad, and Chelsea get married!” he chuckled, “So do I she really has changed him you know.” I looked at him and smiled, “You noticed that too?” he nodded and smiled, “I noticed the day he got home from wal mart when he got back he was smiling an actual smile. When he saw her he actually blushed.” I squealed, “See she is the one!” he laughed along with me.

When we got to the house, Jacky got Zach as we held hands as I knocked on the door.

~Jacky~

“Hey guys!” we saw Chelsea say as she opened the door, I set Zach’s carrier on the counter in the kitchen. I smiled at Jamie as she complemented Chelsea on her tattooing, she got teary eyed when she talked about the tattoo I had gotten. I smiled at her and hugged her slightly she looked up at me smiling kissing me softly, I walked back over to Zach as Jamie dragged her father outside.