Good News, Bath time with Zach, School Reunion

~Jamie~
As I woke up I stretched and walked into Zachy’s room I smiled as I saw him there wiggling, I giggled to myself as I picked him up, “hey Zachy, good morning.” I cooed to him as I changed him. He started to cry and fuss, I bounced him a little, than gave him a bottle. I started to hum and smile at Zach who was in his swing in the living room; as Jacky came down stairs, “Morning love.” I smiled, “Morning!” I sat on the counter as Jacky put his arms around me as I kissed him, “Knock knock.” I heard Ruby say as I sighed, kissing Jacky one more time before Derek and Ruby came in. “Hey guys.”

They chuckled at me, “where’s my nephew?” “In the living room in his swing,” They nodded as I started to sing Not Good Enough for Truth In Cliché By ETF when my dad was in there.

Jacky got a call along with Derek strange, as I grabbed Zachy I went upstairs got Zachy changed into his polka dot onesy than put the shirt that Andy Biersack got customized ‘My Dick Gets All The Hate’ I giggled at this and put a pair of shorts on him. I looked at Jacky who came into the room putting his arms around my waist, “we have a band meeting, Dad wants you and Zach to come too.” I nodded and smiled, “OH I hope it’s great news!”

He laughed at me and smiled, “Let’s go get dressed.” I nodded and smiled, I picked Zachy up carrying him to our room. I laid him on the bed between the pillows as I giggled watching him wiggle; Jacky started to laugh also. I got dressed in sweats and an Escape The Fate shirt, Jacky got into his white skinnies, misfits shirt putting his bandana on, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“Well let’s get going.” He nodded and smiled, “Awe your being shy again!” I giggled as he picked up Zachy than sticking his tongue out at me. I giggled bringing Zach’s carrier to Jacky; “Here you go.” I smiled at him, he kissed my cheek than kissed Zach’s head. He put him in the carrier and set it on the bed to come over to me and hug me; “I wonder is so important.” Jacky shrugged as I heard our baby squeak. I giggled as Jacky smiled, “Why are you being so shy lately?” he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

“Because, I always get shy in front of a camera, and we have a internet thing to do later.” “OH.” I smiled at him, you mean like Stickam?” he nodded than shrugged. I giggled at him, “Jen Ryan You Ready?” I screamed up at them. “Yeah let’s get going!” I heard Jen yell.

“Let’s get going! We are going to be late!” Jacky laughed at me as he smiled, I grabbed the Zachy who is in his carrier; putting him in the car buckling his carrier in. I got in the car and giggled at Jacky, as I smiled sweetly at him. Jacky got in the driver’s seat as Jen and Ryan got in the back, with Zachy. I smiled at them as I looked at them, you guys going to your place tonight?” Ryan shrugged, “Who knows; we might not sure yet, we might steal the bed in the spare room if we do.” I laughed and shook my head at him.  

Jacky pulled out of the driveway as I looked at  him and smiled at him, “Why did dad want a band meeting?” He shrugged, “He’s the boss,” Ryan, and I laughed as Jen looked at us confused, “No I am the boss.” Jacky chuckled at me, “this is very true.” I giggled at him as Jen shook her head, “Why are you the boss?” Ryan and I looked at her, “Who else puts the knuckle heads in place?” she giggled at me and nodded, “True, sometimes I wish I could do what you do.”

I shook my head, “No, no you don’t; you have no idea how bad they can get on tour.” Jacky raised his eyebrow, “What you’ve seen how they are!” he chuckled, “I thought I was included.” “Hun your much more organized than they are.” I saw Ryan pout.