New Life, Hello baby Zachary Ronald Vincent meet your new family,

~Jamie~

I woke to the sun shining in my eyes I got up, looking at Jacky asleep in the comforter, I giggled to myself as I saw, dad come into the room, “Can we see the baby now,” I shrugged, I buzzed the nurse  she smiled at me, “I’m guessing you wanna see your baby?” I giggled, “Yes please.” She nodded and left, dad handed me Starbucks and a muffin and woke up Jacky. Derek, Ryan, Ron, Trinity with Krys, Christiana and max came into the room.

The nurse wheeled my son in as she stoped by the bed as I picked up my son carefully into my arms, “Guys meet, Zachary Ronald Vincent.” “AWE!” Trinity yelled as I handed him to her, “Hey Zachy I’m your crazy mothers god mother, my house is always open if you need to get away.” She handed him to Ryan, I gulped and watched him, “Hey Zach, I’m your Crazy uncle Ryan, if you ever need a place to hang or wanna hang out place my house.” I giggled as my son went from person, person I finally got my baby back.

I held him in my arms, fed him, burped him, changed his diaper, etc., we finally got released from the hospital; I sat in the back holding my son. I smiled at Jacky as I bounced my son a little and burped him, I looked out the window seeing dad passing us. I rolled my eyes, and smiled, as we got to the house, Zach had fallen asleep. I walked up stairs putting him in his crib, grabbing the baby monitor; and walking back down stairs were

I saw Vic and Kellin with Copeland and Katelynne. I smiled at them, “hey guys!” they smiled at me, “Congrats on the baby boy!! What’s his name?” “Zachary Ronald Vincent.” “Awee!” “Maybe Him and Copeland will be best friends.” I nodded and giggled. I heard a cry over the monitor only to hear jacky talking to him, smiling softly I kept talking to Vic, Katelynne and Kellin.

Jacky came down the stairs with Zach in his arms, I smiled at him as he sat next to Me. “How is the woman hunting Vic.” He sighed, “I swear everyone is having kids, I just wish I could find the right woman.” I smiled at him, “When your time is right you will find that perfect woman, if it is a year or 4 from now.” He smiled at me as Jacky handed Zach to him. “hey bud, I’m your mom’s best friend, if kids pick on you or tease you just remember Uncle Vic is always here to beat them up!” I giggled as Vic handed him to Kellin.

“Hey Zach my man, I hope you and my daughter become the of best friends, I hope you come on tour with us, and have a blast, just don’t become like uncle Ashley Purdy and we will be fine.” I choked on air as he said that. I glared at him, “No way in hell will he become remotely that bad or even like that at all.”

Katelynne giggled as she handed Vic Copeland than held Zach, “You are one handsome man Zachary Vincent.” She said as I smiled at them, “He looks just like his daddy.” I said, Jacky wrapped an arm around my shoulders as I lean into him. “where did the guys go?” “They went to go get the swing from the FIR house.” I nodded as I gotten my baby boy back. I held him in my arms, cooing and smiling at him, He started to cry as I checked his diaper, not that, I held him for a while, not that either. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and breast fed him, it worked for a little bit than he started to cry.

I burped him, that worked as I went back into the living room I saw the swing set up, and dad n’ the guys, had put it together. After it was put together I set him in it as I turned it on it just swung slowly. I smiled, than frowned, “You guys have to go back on tour soon.” Dad nodded, “sadly yes, but we will be back in a month.” I sighed softly. “okay, I will have Katelynne and Hope.” They nodded and I sighed giving Jacky a hug.