Busy day...Bullying starts again....

Ronnie’s pov

I watched Jamie and Jacky and just smiled, they looked perfect together and I know Jacky really loves her. Just watching those two reminds me of Claire and I… Those where great times, man I miss Claire so much…

~Flashback~

Claire and I walking to the park holding hands talking about random things, “Ronnie?” I look at her, “Yeah babe?” “What do you think about kids?” she smiled at me with a slight blush on her face. “I love them one day we will have one of our own!” she giggled at me. She bumped my hips with hers. Giggling more I saw Max and his girl Trinity. “Hey guys!” Claire waved at them. “Hey Ronnie! Hey Claire! What you guys up to?” Claire smiled at them, “The usual going to Ronnie’s to take care of his brother while his dad is at work.” Trinity giggled, “Well Max and I are going to go party later! IF you guys aren’t busy come!” Claire rolled her eyes, “No thanks. You know my feelings on parties.” I kissed Claire’s hand as we walked away from them. “Why does Max date those types of girls?” I shrugged, “its max?” I smiled at her as she smiled back. “I wish it was the future already…You with your dream of being a professional singer…Me being nurse…Having a daughter.” I looked at her. “You want a girl?” she blushed and nodded. “Yeah with your eyes, nose, smile, with my personality, body, and hair, having her sing as great as you do.” I chuckled a little as we kept going and going on about having kids..

~End Of Flashback~

“Dad?” “Daaad” “DAD!” I heard my daughter scream at me as I snapped out of it and look at her. “Sorry I was just thinking…” she smiled at me and hugged me. “It’s okay daddy but you got to get ready. You have to go on in about 20 min.” “Thanks hun.” I hear he giggle softly at me as she left into the bunk area singing softly ‘No Hero’s Allowed’ by Mayday Parade. I see her getting out her ‘Team Radke’ tee and bright yellow ripped skinnies. “Dad?” I come into the bunk area. “Yeah?” “Have you seen my perfume?” I choked a little, “why would I have seen that? You just brought your things in haven’t you?” “I did but I can’t find it! UGH forget it!” I chuckled more as she went over to Jacky. I sighed, she reminds me so much of her mother…

Jamie’s pov!!

“Jacky, can I wear one of your hoodies?” I watched him smiled that gorgeous smile at me as he took my hand bringing me back to the bunk area grabbing on of his hoodies. “Mmm I get to smell like you” he chuckled and I kissed him on the cheek and pushed him out so I could get dressed locking the door I quickly stripped off my shirt putting my ‘Team Radke’ shirt on than my yellow ripped skinnies. Holding on to Jacky’s hoodie then grabbing my makeup bag, I unlocked the door and left I knocked on the bathroom door, “Doors open!” I heard my dad yell, “You’re not naked are you?” I heard a chuckle, “No Jamie!” I opened the door seeing my dad put on eyeliner… “That better not be mine.” I glared at him as he chuckled. “Nope, I wouldn’t steal eyeliner from my own daughter.” I giggled. “Okay I believe you dad. Now move over so I can put some make up on!!” laughing at me I started putting my eyeliner on than grabbed my yellow eye shadow on than applying liquid eyeliner over it I put mascara on and looked in the mirror. “Hmm I’m missing something…” I saw my dad raise an eyebrow at me. I giggled “lip gloss!” I shouted as I grabbed my clear lip gloss putting it on and smiling to myself. “I look great!!” I giggled as I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen/dining room area where Jacky was sitting. I smiled and sat on the counter. “Don’t forget you my new merch girl!” I jumped off the counter as the guys laughed I ran out of the bus going to the van and saw Chris. “Hey sorry!! I had to wake up dad!” he chuckled. “It’s okay I promise.” As I started grabbing the tubs of clothing I put them by the table as Chris and I got all the tubs out of the trailer hooked up to the van I started putting them on the table as Chris watched me fold them perfectly and put them on the table. “I don’t know how you can fold them so perfectly...” I looked at him. “I worked at hot topic for the longest time before my mother died.” He nodded as we sat their waiting for costumers. I heard music as I tapped my foot to them music I heard my name being called out by someone. I look back seeing CC, “What’s up CC?” “Your dad wants you on stage…” I nodded and followed him. When we got to the stage I walked up seeing all the fans and smiled walking over to Jacky and giving him a hug. “I see how it is!” my dad said into the mic. Giggling I walk over to him giving him a hug. “Everyone this is my daughter Jamie… Please come meet her at the signing!!” I walked off stage after giving Jacky a kiss goodbye.

As I walked back to our Merch table I sat on the chair seeing Chris texting. “Yo!” I said as he jumped. “What’s up?” he asked… “Nothing just got back.” He nodded and hour later I heard fans coming and Chris put his phone away. Seeing my dad come over I got out of my chair for him to sit as I sat on the ground next to the merch table. I felt someone sit behind me looking back I saw Jacky and I giggled, “Rockstars at the table! Little merch sellers on the ground!” Jacky and everyone laughed. I put on Jacky’s hoodie I leaned against him, relaxing. “Dad, so many fans!” he chuckled, as I heard, “Are you n Jacky together?” I nodded and the fan got angry and stomped away…

@JamieRose: I got a fan mad…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fans Attack* @JackyVincent: @RyanSeaman: @RonnieRadke: @DerekJones: @RonFicarro

The guys laughed as Jacky got up I sighed not wanting him to get up, as he got up he gave me a hand getting up. Smiling at him he started to sign stuff as I started to sing P.L.U.R. by BOTDF softly

Peace, Love, Unity Respect,

These are all the things

 That I will never forget

No hate

 Just party and play

 Let the lights hypnotize my brain

 Just dance like it's my last chance

 To be alive

 Tonight's the night

I look up seeing some fans look at me than ask me why I don’t go on stage and sing with my dad… “Uh…I don’t sing in front of a ton of people like that…I just sang now so I concentrate on work.” They nodded and looked bummed. As the guys left Chris and I worked our butts off for the last 6 hours. As the night ended Chris and I packed everything up with the help of dad and Jacky. After we got everything put away Jacky and I just stood their hugging my dad smiled and took a picture than walked away. Looking at Jacky I took a picture of us looking at each other, I smiled and kissed him. “Guys come on we are going to hang out with the VIPS!!” I sighed and we walked holding each other’s hand while walking back to the bus. We walked slowly back to the bus as we could. I looked at our bus seeing people in it… sighing I opened the door to the bus and walked in behind Jacky. “Hey guys!” I said as I got dirty looks from all the VIPs except one. I sat on the couch taking the plastic off my tattoos putting lotion on them and I got up to throw the plastic away when one of the girls tripped me.

Sighing I got off the floor looking at them than the band I kept walking to the kitchen throwing away the plastic I went upstairs to the bunks and got my piercing cleaner to clean my lip piercings. I walked into the bathroom I saw Jacky standing in the door way of the bathroom looking at him teary eyed he hugged me, “Sshh baby it’s okay. I told the fans off.” I nodded as we walked out of the bathroom I saw one of the fans. “U-U-uh I’m sorry for my sister…She likes Jacky…” I smiled at her it’s okay, I am used to it.” I looked at her a little sadly. She nodded, “here’s my number… Text me sometime.” I told her as she walked down stairs again. I lay in Jacky’s bunk scooting close to the wall Jacky came in to the bunk and started to rub my back, and play with my hair. As I close my eyes I turned so I could cuddle into him. ‘mmm he smells so good!!’ smiling I kiss his chest as I slowly slip into sleep.

Please:

Rate    Comment      Follow :D

--Thanks for reading!!!

----Angel <3