Meeting people and shopping agian!?!?

Hey guys (: here is the next part of My Life As Ronnie Radke’s Daughter!!
_______I do warn you it gets a little heated._____

~Ronnie pov~

After she stopped singing I smiled at her, as she smiled back we pulled up to bus as I parked and turned the car off she opened the door jumping out leaving the door open…like Ryan does sometimes. I chuckled and got out closing my door walking over to the passenger side and shutting the door. I sighed opening the bus and stepping in I smelled food right away. “Mmm smells good. Tell me when it is ready and I’ll get everyone up.” I watched her nod as there was a knock on the door. I walked over opening the door I see Kellin and Vic. “Hey guys. Come in.” I said as I walked away.

~Jamie pov~

As I was cooking I heard dad telling someone to come in as I look over I see Kellin Quinn and Vic!! I fan girled to myself as I kept cooking. “Mmm, smells good…Who is that?” I looked over seeing their eyes get huge. I giggled softly and kept cooking. “My name is Jamie!” I said giggling as they nodded their heads. “Your one night stands are offering their names AND cooking now?” I choked a little and looked back at them glaring. “I would NEVER get with THAT!! YUCK!! He is my dad!” I watched as their eyes get bigger and bigger. “Well, if I come over more often does that mean you’re cooking?” I looked at Vic as he said that… “Find your own damn maid.” I huffed and started to put everything in the 8 tortilla shells. As I heard ‘good mornings’

 I set the plates down with food and watch the guys dig in. I looked at Kellin and Vic. “eat. I gave it to you for a reason!” I giggled walking back into the kitchen and made coffee as I grabbed a muffin I felt arms wrap around my waist, looking up I see Jacky, giggling I kissed his cheek. “Morning.” He whispered as I smiled at him. “Morning sexy.” I turned and looked at him smiling. My dad cleared his throat as I was giggling softly I kissed Jacky’s soft warm lips, breaking apart and then got glasses and pouring coffee into each one of them. “Here guys I figured you would want some coffee.” They nodded and I set the glasses down; walking into the living room area laying on the couch than started to play MW3, “I didn’t know you could play.” I laughed, “Duh! I’m daddy’s girl!” I rolled my eyes and kept playing, Jacky lifted my head before sitting down n’ laying my head on his lap. I quickly looked up at him than the Flat screen TV. I paused, saved, and handed him the other controller, he rolled his eyes at me as I sat up and started to play multi player.

~Ron pov~

You watched as Jacky and Mia play watching in amazement that Mia(Jamie) could play as good as she does. “You can tell that she takes after Ronnie..” Kellin said chuckling at Ronnie. I nodded as looked back at Vic, Kellin, Ryan and Derek. “It’s awesome having her around. You can tell that we have all changed a little bit and she has only been with us a couple of days.” I nodded and smiled. “She is like a sister to all of us. Well maybe except Kellin and Vic.” I chuckled. “Nah, any girl that can play video game is like automatic family to me.” Vic chuckled and Kellin nodded. “How’s Copeland and Kaitlin?” I watched Kellin’s eyes brighten up. “Great! I miss them a lot though.” He smiled, “They are coming up today.” Ronnie and I nodded. “Well, if you need a baby sitter I’m sure MIA can do it.” I watched as she looked over here, “Need what?” she said and Jacky chuckled and killed her. “Damn it! Look what you did Ron!” I chuckled as well did the others, I watched Jamie put down the controllers I couldn’t help but stare at her.

~Kellin’s pov~
“Ron was just telling me that if I needed a babysitter I could count on you.” I watched as her eyes brightened up. “Oh course I love kids!!” I watched her jump up and down. I chuckled at her, “I think that is where her mother comes in.” Ronnie said chuckling. “Why did Ron call you Mia? I thought your name was Jamie?” I  looked at her confused. “My nick name is Mia.” I nodded. “Let me see your phone.” She said as Jacky, Ronnie and I looked at her as I handed her my phone. I see her doing something, seeing Jacky relax a little as she handed me my phone seeing Jamie’s contact in there as Jamie (The babysitter) I chuckled as I showed Ronnie so he could relax. He chuckled, as he looked up at me, “So what where you doing before this?” I asked as I saw her get sad…