Tattoos!?!?!?!

Jamie pov!!

I hear my phone buzzing as I turn around answering sleepily, "Hello." "I didn't mean to wake you!" I heard a guy's cute voice say. "It's cool who this is again?" I heard a chuckle. "Didn't you look at your phone when you answered?" I sighed, "No the light was too bright...I just woke up." "Sorry, it's Andy." I sat up right away, "What's up?" "Will you answer the door?" I hung up running down stairs almost tripping over a sleeping Derek. As I got to the door, "Hey, sorry I guess everyone took a nap after we went shopping." He chuckled and smiled, "No problems. Your dad wanted to hang out, but I can always leave and come back." I raised an eyebrow, "I gots an evil plan..." Andy looked at me smiling more, I headed toward the kitchen and grabbed two pitchers filling it with water, handing Andy one of them as I got the other, "You take Derek and Ryan I got My dad and Ron."

I quietly went upstairs and tried to not make a sound as I got to my dad' s room opening the door seeing him with a chick in his bed I smiled and splashed them with water running out of the room, hearing her scream I laughed as I ran to Ron's room doing the same to him!! Laughing I went downstairs to see Andy laughing on the floor laughing really hard. "What happen down here?" "Derek told me that your dad brought his girlfriend home, than right after he said that we heard her scream." Laughing we all saw my dad come down stairs, "Jamie!" "Uh oh!!" I was about to run when Derek stopped me. "Running just makes your dad more mad trust me..." Andy nodded and I looked my dad in the eyes, seeing a twinkle in his eyes. "D-dad please..." I felt his hand on my shoulder... "I got to say there is a first time for everything; You are way too much like me. But just watch out, I will get you back!" I giggled and smiled up to him, "Not if I get you first." "Is that all you're going to say to her? Practically you're saying 'Good Job' won't stop her from doing it again." My dad girl said angrily, "well even I learned in this house, get them before they get you...And I just moved in right father." He smiled and patted my head, "I am going to get changed I'm going to the tattoo parlor later!" going up the stairs I giggled softly.

I hummed Yellow Bus by BrokeNCYDE, I walked into the bathroom I shared with my dad, locking both the doors I kept humming as I stripped off my clothes I heard yelling coming from my dad's room. I ignored it as I got 16 minutes into the shower, I heard a knock on the bathroom door, sighing I wrapped a towel around myself, as I opened the door I saw Andy. I blushed, "S-sorry you dad said I could use this bathroom but if you are taking a shower..." I giggled "Hold on." I shut the door as I put the towel onto the sink I got back into the shower, "Okay Andy, you can come in!" he opened the door realizing I was back in the shower... I started to hum Knives and Pens by BVB he chuckled.. as he left the bathroom I quickly washed my hair, I already washed my body before andy came in... I turned off the shower I opened the curtain and wrapped the towel around myself. As I went into my room I saw my dad in there... "Uh..Dad?" I looked at him and tilted my head a little. "Oh, I was just texting you...I didn't know you were in the shower.." I giggled softly, "well please get out so I can get dressed." He nodded. I went to the bags on the floor grabbing matching white lace bra's and panties,

Putting them on I went to my bag grabbing a black tank top, I went back to the my bags on the floor grabbing my dark green skinny jeans, as I just put them on I opened my door , "Okay dad you can come in and talk to me now. He nodded following me into my room, sighing he sat on my bed as I got my blue, green and white studded belt on. "So whats up?" he looked at me, "While my girlfriend is here could you tone down the pranking..." I sighed, "No, because if she doesn't like it she can deal with me because mom once told me, 'If someone can't take the joke they don't get you.'" I heard dad chuckle a little, "She got that from me.." I smiled at me moving my hair to my left side, as I turned I heard a gasp. "What?" "What happened to your shoulder?"