Chapter Thirteen: Warped

I woke up the next morning to hear Austin’s snoring come from his bedroom. Yup, he was drunk last night. He only snored when he was drunk, which is why I’m not mad at him. Last night, was… eventful. First the issue with Shayley then what happened with Austin. It wasn’t his fault entirely. I wasn’t going to blame him.

I sat up in bed and glanced over at my mirror, looking over at my blue and black hair that was all askew. I let out a sigh and pushed my bangs away from my eyes. I hopped off the bed and went into the main room, turning on the T.V. and searching for something to watch. I ended up going with Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network because I’m a child.

About 30 minutes later Austin wobbled out of his room into the kitchen, pouring himself something to drink. When he walked into the room I was in he stayed by the doorway and bit his lip, his face blushing. I refused to talk to him first because I knew that right now, he was trying to form words of apology.

“Scar, about last night” he started, scratching the back of his head out of nervousness “I didn’t mean for that to happen. I was a little off and I just don’t see you… shit” he gave a small laugh and looked down at his feet before meeting my eyes again “I’m trying to find words that won’t make me seem like a total asshole”

“Like family. We’re close, but not close enough to be like that” I laughed “You’re like my brother Austin, and I’m not insulted in any way”

“Okay, good. It’s not like I don’t find you pretty or anything, I just… okay I’m just gonna shut up now” he shook his head and laughed.

“Yea, that’s probably the best” I chuckled, getting up and giving him a hug.

“Get packed for Warped. We’re leaving tomorrow” he pulled away and smiled.

“Yes dad” I rolled my eyes.

“You shall call me king” he placed his hands at his sides and lifted his chin.

“Your highness” I half bowed and laughed.

“Go back my bags peasant” he waved me off.

“Oh hell no” I snapped jokingly “You did not just call me peasant” I slapped him lightly.

“Uh, no” he stuttered quickly “Imma go pack” he shoved past me and did a light jog to his room.

Ass. I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. Warped was tomorrow, and I needed to pack.

~ ~ ~

“I believe it’s time for me to be famous!

And out of place.

I believe it’s time for me to move forward,

When I break through!” We all shouted as the bus drove us to our first concert in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

The guys and I had been “practicing” ever since we’ve been on the road. Only another two hours and we’d be at our destination. The guys want me to perform, but the thing was, I only had one song written, with every part planned out, and I had no band. Even though they’re snoopy sons of bitches and learned the song behind my back. But that was beside the point. They wanted me to play it because the bastards knew Ashley would be there.

After Mexico, I started writing songs again. And about a week after Mexico, the dreams stopped. I knew it had to be my subconscious making me feel guilty. The whole promise of never forgetting Sam, well it finally got to me once I had developed feelings for Ashley. As soon as I left Ashley behind the dreams stopped. But the writing of songs and my new journal entries took the place of that.

As soon as the bus was parked we all hopped out. And good god was I happy to be wearing shorts and my stripped tank; it was hot as a mother. But today was just set up, tomorrow was performance, and the last day was clean up. Then it was off to the next city. Until then, the guys would be pressuring me to sing. But the answer would always be the same; no.

The sun beat down as I traveled the grounds. I saw the BVB bus and that’s what I kept an eye out. I wasn’t going to let Jeremy see me just yet.

Sorry guys, just a filler. The next one will be as well. And then after that, I'll be back to my normal self ^^ so enjoy the non-stressful or drama filled chapters for now ^^ <3

Scarlett's Outfit ------->