Black Sand and the Dark Voice

Start from the beginning

We searched the whole area then we saw BIG ROCKS FORMING A CIRCLE. Well, that’s something creepy. We went straight there and into its center. And again, Angus was freakin’ out!

“What’s wrong with ye?!” I said angrily. I pulled Angus but he was making himself heavy so I won’t be able to pull him. Ugh, dumb horse.

“Ugh! Fine!” I shouted, giving up. “Have it yer way then.” I said.

“Great Odin! They’re in a perfect shape of a circle. No rocks just form this shape as perfect as this.” Hiccup said in an astonished voice.

I looked around and saw it was really in a perfect circle. I was amazed.

“That is ODD.” Rapunzel added.

I sighed at the frustration that we didn’t find Toothless and finally sat silly on the ground.

“Woah, what happened to the ‘oh so brave’ sister of mine?” She said teasingly and crossed her arms at the front of her chest.

“I’m just tired. Why didn’t I even think of riding that horse? Oh yeah, I remembered. It was a COWARD, STUPID, and DUMB SCOTTISH HORSE!” I said facing Angus with a frown face.

“I’ll carry you.” Hiccup said. Wot did he say, now? I stood up.

“Wot? You? Ugh. I’d rather walk.” I opposed and turned around.

“Suit yourself.” He said.

Rapunzel rushed towards me. Then I heard a ‘whoosh’ noise somewhere. “Oh come on Merida. The guy was giving you a kind offer. Can’t you be kind too for once?” She hissed.

“Shh.” I said.

“Ah! Don’t shush me!”

“SHHHH!!” My eyebrows met. Can’t she understand a simple shush?

She became silent and so as Hiccup. We looked around and saw something running. It was black!

“NOW wouldn’t you call that creepy?” Rapunzel complained.

“Shh.” I shushed again. We opened our eyes sharply. I readied my bow, Hiccup pulled out his dagger, and Rapunzel, she got her frying pan. Ye know, her DEADLY weapon. Then we saw the ground was blackened by a dark shadow. Rapunzel gasped. I got all violent. I turned around and aimed my arrow at..

“Toothless?” I said aloud. He was standing on one of the rocks. Shaking Hiccup and frightened Rapunzel turned around.

“Toothless?” They said in unison.

“Toothless!” Hiccup shouted and ran to, well, Toothless. I put away my bow and returned my arrow into the quiver and Rapunzel hid her frying pan. Then I saw a chameleon. Pascal.

“Pascal? You’re here?! I left you here? I- I- I didn’t know!” Rapunzel screamed. “I’m sorry Pascal.” She said holding Pascal by her hands.

“Oh I’ll never leave you again. NEVER.” Hiccup said hugging his pet dragon.

“Okay. So we found him and my chameleon. Now let’s go back to the North Pole. I’m still crept out you know.” Rapunzel said while Hiccup was petting Toothless. “Merida, you still got that snowball?”

“Yeah.” I pulled out the last snowball by my hand. “Alright everyone. We’re going back with our pets.” I faced to Angus who was.. EXCITED?? Huh! He wanted to leave this place.

“Come on Angus.” I said. Angus went towards us and hit me with his tail. He must’ve been pissed off of all the words I said.

“I’m sorry.” I said and he neighed. Okay, I’ll take that as a 'forgiven' horse reply.