000

I was in awe as he stood naked in front of me. It was so weird, I've never seen the male naked body. But it was amazing, it was wonderful, perfect.

Why weren't people allowed to see the opposite sex? Why was it so wrong to feel the way I feel right now?

"So beautiful" I whispered placing my hands on his firm chest, I wasn't used to this at all.

All my life I grew up seeing women naked, touching a woman's soft skin, small figures.

Yet here I was, standing in front of a naked Jai. His body was bigger than mine, he was taller, he was so masculine, and I was more turned on than I've ever been in my whole entire life.

"Jai...there's something wrong with us...I'm a female, I can't feel this way for you. And I can't have an effect on you, it's wrong" I whispered looking at his erected member, my hands were aching to touch him.

He took a couple of steps closer to me, our bodies were now pressed against each other.

"Then why does it feels so right? How can you make me feel a way no man has ever made me feel? You're the only person that has ever had this effect on me, Kristal" he whispered lowly against my lips. Shortly after he finished that sentence, he softly pressed his lips against mine, in a sweet kiss.

I moaned as I tasted him, this was so new, different, yet exciting. It was the best feeling in the world.

"We are different...there's nothing wrong with that...fuck what everybody has to say" he whispered once more before his hands traveled to my hips.