Prepared (Part 2)

Prepared (Part 2)

Skye

I ducked towards the ground when a bullet went past my arm. Too close to my arm. Zayne was shooting the men with one of her pistols. The men were falling but how many men were there? So many. Too many to count.

"I love you." I said into Zayne's ear.

She looked at me for brief moment before aiming at the man closest to her and shooting him.

"Don't say it like that." She said, pulling me behind her to miss the bullet coming for me.

She pushed me into a corner between the wall and dresser. She shot the men, basically singlehandedly taking out all of the men.

Another round were already in the room. Zayne aimed but her pistol clicked. She aimed the uzi instead and a blast of bullets sprayed from the gun, showering the men and the wall behind them with bullets and blood.

A few of them fell but majority of them stayed upright aiming at her. I took them out with the small Berretta. I couldn't let Zayne get hurt.

There were two men still in the room. One walking towards me and the other towards Zayne.

"You are pretty." He said, smiling at me. "Too bad I have to kill you."

"Don't be too sure about that." I said, backing into the wall behind me.

He was so close to me. I could see the sweat on his forehead and the yellow on his teeth in the dim moonlight.

I was suddenly thankful Zayne had taught me those moves. I reared my hand back and swung it forward, slamming into his Adam's apple as hard as I could. He cried out and held his throat. I aimed at his forehead and shot.

Zayne was fighting with the man. Both of their guns had been knocked away but surprisingly Zayne was holding him back. I slammed the door shut again but the wood was busted and splintered so it didn't shut completely.

Zayne punched him in the face three times in a row but he was still hitting her in the stomach. I walked over to them, kicking the man in the face without hurting Zayne. I slammed the back of his head with the heavy uzi under my arm.

He groaned and Zayne pushed him off of her. I shot him in the back of the head but the door opened again. More men in black poured inside but I could hear the gunshots from downstairs.

That had to be Tubby and them. But there were at least 10 more guys in the room and I was exhausted. I couldn't do this anymore.

Every inch of my fucking body hurt. Zayne lifted the uzi and started spraying in a swiping motion. I joined her, hoping it'd knock some of the herd back. The kickback of the gun was crazy and kept almost knocking me over, making me stumble. The bullets went everywhere, hitting the walls and dressers.

We'd have some serious remodeling to do after this was over.

I watched about 3 of the men go down but all the others were ducking the spray of bullets. Zayne reloaded her pistols and started blasting the men away. I stopped the spray with the bullets, figuring it was just making it harder for her to aim at the men. My ears were popping and probably bleeding from the loud sound of the bullets.

I heard shouting downstairs and instantly recognized Rio. Why was Rio here? Then I realized they had been doing a drop. What if Rio got hurt? I'd never forgive myself. What if Zayne got hurt? Oh God.

I felt a body tackle mine and a cold barrel pressed into my head. He held my hands under his legs and my legs immobile under his weight. The sickening grin the man wore made me feel sick. Who could honestly take pleasure in this?

"Get off of me." I said, squirming around.

"Not a chance in hell." He said, smiling down at me. "You're real pretty. And this body is amazing."

"Don't touch me. If you're gonna kill me, then kill me! What the fuck?!" I screamed when his icy hand plunged into my shorts.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, my eyes close to tears.

"Stop fucking moving." He said.

"Get Off!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The man's brain and blood splattered against my face. I screamed slightly before pushing him off of me. I spat blood onto the ground before grabbing the pistol he had and aimed it at the next man running towards me.

A gun wound to the forehead causing the man to fall backwards. A total of 3 men were left in the room but from the ongoing commotion downstairs there were a lot more coming.

I was suddenly glad and sad for Zayne's secluded home. Nobody would hear this gun fight but nobody will find us for days if we die.

She'd seriously have to tear this house down after this. There's no salvaging this.

"Skye move!" Zayne shouted, her breathing labored.

I turned around and ducked before the man could punch me. Zayne had already shot him in the head but 2 more men came into the room.

They were seriously on a mission to kill us.

Zayne was tackled at the same time I was. I pushed against the mans neck, his Adam's apple bobbing. The man punched me causing my head go snap to the side. I gasped at the intense pain building up on the side of my face.

My vision was swimming, my head throbbing, and I couldn't move my head. The man landed with a thud but why? I don't know.

My vision came back and stopped swimming. My head was hurting but I stood anyways.

I felt my heart pound faster. Zayne was fighting with a man twice her size. The commotion downstairs was quieter and I heard feet pounding the stairs.

But what scared me was the man aiming at Zayne's turned back. I didn't scream or think, I just acted.

I jumped in front of her exposed back. I screamed, feeling a pinch of bullet in my side. The pain exploding. It was on fire, blood oozing down my side onto the carpet and past my hands. I heard screams but they sounded like my head was under water. My vision was swimming, black spots slowly taking over before my eyes shut on their own accord.

Eoc. I hope you liked this chapter. Vote & comment if you did. Don't forget to check out Every Shade.