A Who?

A Who?

Skye

"Come on bitch." Rio said checking her nails.

"I'm serious." I said.

"Why the fuck you lying?" She sung laughing at herself.

I rolled my eyes, "I ain't lying bitch."

"So you telling me you ain't gave her none of the cookie." She said her voice full of disbelief.

"I'm serious. She ain't got none." I said shaking my head.

"Mmm, bitch give that 90 day rule up and get you some pussy." Rio said before she stopped walking. "Is that them pussy bitches?"

"Who and where?" I asked looking around.

"Look ova there. Is that Diamonds, Amethyst, and Ruby?" She asked boldly pointing towards them.

"Hella is. Damn, you fucked her face the fuck up. Her nose is broken and her shit just don't even look the same." I said in amazement.

"Can't take full credit. Zayne did most of that shit, I mean she smashed her face into a mirror." Rio said strutting towards the group. "We have to fuck with them."

I laughed. "This the reason why bitches don't like us."

"Fuck them bitches. As long as I got my main bitch, I'm good." She said, slinging her arm around my shoulder.

I stopped in front of the girls, standing next to Rio. Ruby instantly backed away before just walking away. I guess Rio left an impact.

"Hello ladies." I said causing Rio to smile at them.

"Mmm." Amethyst said eyeing us like we were scum on her shoe.

"Who the fuck you looking at like?" I asked looking around us. "Can't be me or my bitch."

"But it is." Diamonds said.

"Really isn't. Unless you want my foot up your ass." I said, "Look at her cross eyed one more time and ima punch you in yo shit."

Diamonds rolled her eyes. "You ain't go do shit."

"Did you forget we are on the streets bitch? We'll fuck yo shit up and walk straight the fuck away." Rio threatened.

"Do sum then." Amethyst said.

I looked at Rio and straight cracked Amethyst in the jaw. She fell, surprised I had actually hit her. Rio already had Diamonds on the floor, and was making sure she wouldn't be getting back up. I felt Amethyst kick my leg, knocking them from under me. She sat on top of me and tried to punch me but Rio snatched her off.

I walked over to her and punched her in the face until her nose was bloody and her eyes were black and swollen.

"Told you not to fuck with us." Rio said, "But you bitches really don't learn."

I had a bruise on my cheek from when she actually hit me once but I didn't look that bad.

At Rio's House..

"So you promised her that?" She asked. "I know you said this a week ago but still can't believe you agreed."

"Do you think it was stupid?" I asked.

"Hell nah. If Tubby ask me to take her place in the crew, I'd automatically say yes." She said.

"The crew?" I questioned.

"Yeah the main people Zayne roll with? She ain't introduce y'all yet?" Rio asked.

"Nope." I said, smacking my lips.