The Truth

Don't forget to check out Every Shade. Message me about the Collab!!!

The Truth

Zayne

True to my word, we were killing Ricky for that disrespect. It wasn't tolerable but we couldn't have witnesses to such a crime. Especially if we ain't know what side they stood on. I didn't want to have to kill two seemingly innocent people. Especially if Montana really liked his date.

Fi directed us to his house which we all got out in front of. His front door was already open. Not even kicked in, just wide open. As if he'd been expecting us.

He was sitting on the couch, sipping vodka from the bottle with a blunt in his hand, "You don't wanna do that." He spoke, calmly and quietly.

"Why don't we?" I asked, aiming my gun at him after making sure I took the safety off.

"Because I know who and where Blaze's twin is. And I suggest you start heading home because they're taking Skylander & Rosalie any minute now." He spoke, eerily calm and blew smoke from his nose.

"You're lying." Tubby said, she was panicky. She was shaking. She was scared.

I knew he wasn't lying. The look on his face. He seemed too calm, too smug.

He was too calm. He was telling the truth.

"Get him. We have to get back now!" I screamed, rushing to my car.

We drove off at top speeds while Tubby called Rio back to back until she got an answer.

"Hey babe. Why you blowing me up?" Rio said, heard from the speaker that she was on.

"Get Skye and get the fuck out of the house. Now!" I screamed into the phone, swerving crazily around cars and slamming into the horn as I sped up.

"Wait? Why?" Rio asked, but I heard her grabbing Skye and telling that I told them to leave.

"Just fucking do it. Hurry up!" I screamed again, swerving around another car that angrily honked at me.

I heard a scream and knew it was Skye. We were too late. A few gunshots rung out but then there was silence. I screamed, punching the steering wheel and gunning the gas pedal.

"I could help you." Ricky said, he was sitting next to Banks who held a gun to his head.

"Where the fuck are they taking them?!" I screamed, pulling up at the house that belonged to Skye & I.

I threw the emergency brake on and didn't even bother to let him answer me. I ran into the house and almost broke down crying.

"Skye?" I whispered but the house was terrible. "SKYE?!" I screamed.

There was glass everywhere. Broken tables. There wasn't a sign of life. There was a phone on the floor that was definitely Rio's. My eyes blurred again. Where was Skye? Why did they take my baby?

The door had been kicked down and there was a pool of blood then dragging marks. But who's blood was it? Did they hurt Skye? And I felt so bad for hoping it was Rio's and not Skye's. And I loved Rio like a sister but Skye was other half and without her, I couldn't function.

Tubby was throwing a storm. Screaming for Rio, smashing through the house with tears leaking from her eyes. Fi looked shocked and gasped when she noticed the phone. She shook her head and looked enraged. Banks was holding Ricky and she smacked Ricky with the end of her gun.

"You had this planned out all along. Make me fall for you. Do everything I like. And then you set us up!" She screamed at him.

He didn't respond. He was still calm. He looked at her blanky, blood was running down his temple and she was crying. For the lost of love or my girlfriend and her best friend, I didn't know.

Montana was observing things and his eyes landed on the blood pool. I looked over at it as well. Tubby was crying, screaming for her girlfriend. I had to keep my composure. I had to find her. Not mourn her. She's not dead.

I walked towards the blood pool and realized the drag marks went deeper into the house. Not towards the door. I went to follow the blood trail. It stopped in the bathroom near the stairs. I pushed open the door and saw a man I didn't know. His leg was dragging behind him and he was gasping for air.

"Where did they take them?" I asked, stepping on his leg.

He had to know.

He screamed out causing everyone in the house to run towards us. Banks was even dragging Ricky by his dreads. I was falling apart on the inside but I had to hold this together. I have to find her. Tubby instantly kicked the man in the face, blood splattered on the tiled floor.

"Where the fuck are they? Where are they?" She screamed, grabbing the man.

He looked at her with hooded eyes and she didn't like that. She punched him in the face over and over again, as if they would help him understand.
If anything, she was killing him.

"Calm down. Stop trying to kill him." Fi said, pulling Tubby back.

"Where are they?" I asked, feeling tears bubble out of my eyes. "Tell us!"

I couldn't take it. I couldn't breathe.

"Warehouse." He mumbled out.

The man was dying. He had lost too much blood if the pools of blood around him were something to go off of. He also seemed to have more gun wounds to his body. Not just the one to his limp leg.

"Who shot you?" I asked.

Why did they leave him behind? What did he do? Who shot him?

"Stupid bitch. Stupid bitch." He mumbled, seemingly angry. "Stupid bitch with the curly hair."

Skye. Skye shot him.

"Where is this warehouse?" I asked, wiping away the tears away from my eyes.

He gasped when I grabbed his wound. I applied pressure while Montana tried to hold Tubby back. She would kill him before we got any information.

"By the water." He said, his eyes were drooping.

"What water? Which set of warehouses?" I screamed at his body.

Tubby let loose and kicked the man in the face. She kept stomping and stomping and we knew the man was dead.

We turned to Ricky who was calmly watching Tubby stomp the man to death.

"Where are they?" I whispered.

I felt so broken. I couldn't do this. I couldn't lose another person I loved. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You're crying. You're a pussy bitch. Stop crying and go fucking find her." Ricky said, he looked angry.

"What?!" I screamed, grabbing him from Banks and throwing him on the floor.

He didn't even make a sound until my fist met with his balls. He made a choking sound and I grabbed my gun, pressing it into his skull.

"Gimme a reason I shouldn't kill you."

"Because I know where your girlfriend is." He said, smiling.

I drew my gun away from his head. I looked down at him. "Give me one piece of information that seems valid or I will fucking kill you."

"Blaze's twin isn't a man anymore."

EOC! Now you know that he isn't a he but a she. Who you think it is? Vote and comment. Story is coming to an end.