Street Wars

Street Wars

Zayne

Tonight is the night that the Street Wars were going to begin. I'm tearing up the west side and murdering Zee. I had over 200 soldiers plus the ones I was able to turn in his hood.

What people will do for a measly $10,000. We were all dressed in black, piling into cars loaded with guns and things to make fires. We already knew where he laid his head at, which was where me, Banks, & Tubby were heading. Montana and Fi were out to get his brother, and best friend, Dan and his family. And I sent goons to his trap houses, close friends houses, and all.

Nobody would be spared.

My crew rolled in my truck driving through the night to get to Zee's house. I was confident we could do this without a scratch and I wasn't worried about the police. I was worried about how many people would die and who?

If Montana, Banks, Fi, or Tubby died then I'd never forgive myself. We pulled up outside the large spacious house that Zee could his own. He lived here with his father, his wife, and his son.

Too bad they were all about go die. Banks kicked down the door and we each ran into the house. We found Zee laying in his bed with his wife. They were both sitting up in bed and before they could register what was happening, Tubby had already put a bullet through his wife's skull.

I grabbed Zee and smashed his face into the wall. He screamed out clearly disoriented and I smashed the butt end of my gun into his face.

He went out cold and I drug him down the hall. We heard screaming and we ran in the room to see two kids screaming. Banks was trying to aim but they were running around too much. If we didn't hurry up someone would hear and alert the cops.

Tubby grabbed one, which was Zees son, and pulled him to the ground. His face smashed into the floor hard and I shot him in the end. I used to do a silent prayer whenever I killed children but now I know I'm going to go to hell. I know I'm hurting someone. I know I'm taking a life. But what can I do?

After both kids were killed, we searched for grandpa. He was a legend in the streets so we know he didn't run. He wasn't a pussy and was definitely not a snitch.

But he would tried to get vengeance if we didn't kill him and I didn't need another person coming after me. I had to knock Zee out again.

A bullet whizzed passed me into the wall behind me. We all ducked down and turned towards the sound. I grabbed Zee and stood up with him in front of me.

"Shoot and you go hit yo son." I said, walking towards the older man and his pistol.

"You son of a bitch." He said, watching me come into view. He was mad old with gray hair and barely any teeth.

I smiled at him, "At least you went down shooting."

Before he could respond, I already put a bullet through his head. We went outside and Fi called.

"We got the pendejo and killed his family." She said, "That puta punched me in the face."

"A'ight meet me at the warehouse." I said, hanging up.

My phone buzzed with confirmation texts that their jobs had been done. I eliminated my biggest threat but my gut told me this war was just beginning.

At the warehouse...

Zee and his brother were chained together in an abandoned warehouse. The owners hardly ever had these places locked, armed, or protected. Most of the time they could burn down and nobody would even notice.

Zee woke up first and began thrashing around. His head had a dribble of blood rolling down from his temple and a nasty blue bruise. Dan on the other hand look like he'd been jumped. Both of his eyes were swollen and his nose was crooked with dried blood around the nostrils. His lips were split and his body was bloodied in some places.

Fi was a little thing but she was crazy. She'd kill anybody if she had too and I'm assuming he was the "puta" that gave her the black eye.

"Where the fuck am I? What is this?" Zee screamed.

"This is payback nigga." I said smacking his face.

He winced and looked me in the eyes, "Payback for fucking what? I ain't do shit."

"You stole from me." I said calmly.

Dan was just now waking up and jumped when he realized that we were aiming guns at them. "What the fuck?"

"Y'all stole from me." I said calmly.

"I didn't steal from you. What the hell are you talking about?" Zee said before looking at his brother. "You steal from her? You did this shit?"

Dan looked down. "I'm sorry brother. You wasn't giving me enough drug and I needed more now. So I exchanged some of that then I got greedy and wanted some money."

Zee looked down, "Did y'all kill my son?"

"We slaughtered your whole family." Montana said picking his nails with a pointed blade.

"You did this Dan. You did. My family is gone. Your family is gone. Our empire is gone!" Zee screamed. "We're fucking done!"

"Oh shut the fuck up. This soft bitch ain't a kingpin. She don't run shit but her mouth." Dan said.

"Oh word? I ain't go do shit?"

Tubby shook her head, "You dumb fuck."

Fi laughed and leaned on Banks for support. Montana smirked at them.

"You ain't go do shit." Dan said confidently.

I aimed at Zee and shot him in the face. He's screams went silent. I grabbed the knife from Montana and stabbed it into Dan's knee.

"You wanna steal from me? I'll teach you a lesson about that!" I said through clenched teeth.

"You think by killing me you go end this war?" Dan said his eyes watering from the pain. "It ain't. This shit ain't go end by killing me. You killing the wrong nigga!"

I smirked at him. "Then who is the right nigga?"

"I can't tell you. But you'll know when he comes to kill you."

"Right. You ain't shit. How old are you? 40? And you ain't even running up own shit. Yo little brother started his empire and you was just helping him nigga." I said, laughing.

"Is that what you think?" He asked, grunting when I put more pressure on the knife. "I have someone to leave my legacy too. I have someone carrying on my legacy nigga. And he will be coming after yo ass. Believe that."

I grabbed the chainsaw from Montana and started it. "And what's his name?"
"I'll never tell you bitch." He said.

"Shame." I said, pushing the chainsaw through his arm.

He screamed out and looked at the missing limb. Blood spurred from it and I smirked glad we wore gloves.

"Change your mind?" I asked.

He didn't answer me.

"You know what Fi, Montana why don't y'all have some fun with this nigga?"

Montana smiled grabbing the chainsaw from me and going towards him while Fi pulled out her gun.

Part of my mind nagged about the fact he said he had someone coming after me. But who? Who would be coming after me? Who would carry on his legacy? Did he have a kid?