Close Call

Close Call

Zayne

I knew I had to do something different when dealing with Skye. She was different. She wasn't like all the other strippers in the club. And I was feeling it. She wasn't just spreading her legs for a few extra bucks.

"Z! Where you at nigga? Big ass house for no reason." Tubby screamed.

I chuckled. "In my office nigga."

"A'ight." She said clambering up the stairs noisily and entering my office.

"Wassup?" I asked dapping her.

"Nothin' forreal." She responded "You texted me so here I am. What the hell you want?"

"I wanna make Skye feel special. But I don't know how." I said, leaning back in my chair.

"So you feelin' shawty now? A few days ago you wasn't." She said smirking.

"Shut the hell up and help me, lil bitch boy." I responded glaring at her.

"Try me nigga. You don't want these hands now do you?" She joked. "Now you gotta be at the club in a hour and yo dumb ass just now calling me?"

"I texted you actually." I said.

She just looked at me before shaking her head. "What she like to do?"

I looked at her. "I don't know nigga. Strip?"

She looked at me before laughing. "Nigga don't no stripper like to strip if they ain't a hoe. And you said lil mama wasn't a hoe."

"So I don't know much about her yet." I said scratching my chin.

"Ask her on a date. She'll love that." She said, "But in a nice way. And not at the damn club."

I nodded. "What's a nice way?"

Some time later...

"Over text message isn't cute?" I asked sighing at the long list of crossed out things.

"No nigga. Do you even have her number?"

"Yep." I said, "She had to call for the interview."

"You a creep." She said shaking her head.

"Nigga shut up and help me. I'm already late for work." I said.

"Alright. Here do this." She said.

I nodded. "Her ass better say yes too."

At The Bunny..

I walked into the club to see Diamonds performing a set in the main room. I decided to go back into my office before getting everything ready for Skye.

I needed count my money and had a quick interview with some shawty. She applied and wasn't scouted out so I wasn't sure what she looked like.

I walked in and closed the door before counting the money I had made. It was a little less than usual but that's probably due to the fact Rio wasn't working tonight. Rio & Skye together racked in money for everyone. More money they made, the more my cut was.

A knocked sounded and I locked the money in the safe before telling them to come in. I was instantly attracted to the body of the girl. A nice fat ass, a slight gut but nothing we couldn't deal with, and plump D cup breasts. A nice figure for a stripper.

My eyes went up to her face and I flinched. Physically. She was ugly as hell. Like butt ugly. Like someone kicked her in the face constantly.

"Hi! I'm Geraldine." She said, showing off her crooked yellowing teeth. Like so yellow they looked gold and her teeth seemed to be layered. Her nose was crooked like it'd been broken. Her lips were dry and cracked like they'd never been moistened a day in her life. Her hair was stringy and straggly. It looked dirty and greasy. Even her name was fucking ugly. Her eyes were a beautiful green color though.

"Uh, wassup? My name Zayne. I'm the owner." I said, keeping my eyes anywhere but her smiling face.

I smelled her breath before I saw her. She leaned closer to me. "Damn you fine."

"Damn yo breath funky. Back the fuck up." I said, rummaging for a piece of gum, a mint, hell some fucking toothpaste.

She looked taken aback. "My breath don't stank."

"Alright shawty, keep telling yourself that." I said. "Matter of fact, just show me what you can do."

Niggas like anything. They'll get a blowjob from a crack head if its cheap so she can work the floors for cheap or some shit.

She bent over and started shaking her hips side to side. I instantly wasn't intrigued. She had a nice body but she couldn't work it for nothing.

"Go ahead and stop. Matter of fact, you bring a change of clothes? If not we got some costumes you can choose from. We go see how you do today and if you do good then I'll let you stay. If not, you're outta here." I said uninterested with her.

"Oh my God, thank you!" She screamed.

"And go find some gum or some shit." I said standing up. She laughed but I was serious."Oh yeah. To stripper name is Yuck Mouth."

She looked at me incredulously. "You serious?"

"Yep. I'm finna go tell the DJ now."

"Nuuuuuuh, gimme sum like white chocolate." She suggested.

"Come back with yo breath not smelling like you ate 20 lbs of shit and I'll think about it. Now get the fuck out my face." I said.

I opened the door and she walked out. Amethyst stood right there and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck you want?" I asked, sitting in my desk.

She stood in front of me and handed me a stack of money. "Here's your cut daddy."

I counted it real quick. "You dismissed."

"No daddy, I'm sorry about last time." She said sitting on my lap.

I looked up at her. "Are you?"

She nodded, licking her lips. She began moving her ass on my lap, turning me on.

"Prove it." I said, unbuckling my belt.

"Gladly." She said pulling my pants down to my ankles.

Her tongue came in contact with my slit and I bit my lip. "Mhm, show daddy you sorry."

Her tongue went faster on my clit and I held it in place. The door started to open and I hurriedly pushed her under the desk and slid the chair under so you couldn't see my bottom half.

Skye came in. "Who is the dirty looking white bitch backstage asking to burrow my bustier?"

"Oh uh that's Yuck Mouth. She new here." I said.

"If that bitch got sticky fingers she go be in for a rude awakening when I beat her ass." She said, "Better warn her."

I nodded biting my lip because Amethyst was licking again. Skye left closing the door. I pushed Amethyst back. I got up and got dressed again.

"What you doing daddy?" She asked, coming closer to me.

"I ain't in the mood no more. That was too close of a call." I said.

"So what? You feeling her or sum?" She asked.

"Damn right I am. She fine as fuck. And she ain't like the rest of y'all." I said.

"Y'all? What you tryna say? And she can't be different because she here shaking her ass and taking her clothes off for money." Amethyst said.

"Yeah but she ain't opening her legs for a few extra dollars." I said.

"I wonder what Skye would say if she knew who was eating yo pussy? And who left them marks?" She asked.

I snatched her hair and threw her head against the wall. My arm was pushed against her throat and she squirmed around. "Fucking try me if you want." I pressed down harder until her eyes watered and her eyes were red. Her body fall to the ground and she wheezed. "Get the fuck out my office. I got a few calls to make." I said kicking her wheezing body.

She scrammed out of my office and I sat in the chair. I had a few calls to make if this surprise date was going to go successfully tomorrow.