A New Beacon of Information

Lol, I lied in a previous chapter. You'll see how soon. Zayne & Skye's house in the MM.

A New Beacon of Information

Zayne

We sat in the back of Freddie's abandoned lot. Freddie's was an abandoned restaurant in the furthest point between Easton and the Westside.

Tubby was on the hood of the car next to me while Fi was somewhere behind us, being our "sniper" with an automatic weapon.

A car pulled into the lot and stopped right before us. Montana was in the front seat while Banks laid low in the back. His shoulder was healing but he had to take several pain killers to be able to shoot.

A single person stepped out from inside the car. Their shoes splashed in the puddles and I instantly recognized the face.

They stopped about a foot in front of me and smiled. Their face was swollen and bloodied in some places but they still smiled.

"Well well, you're Z?" She asked.

"And you're the bitch I promised to kill next to I saw you." I said, grabbing my glock.

"Shoot me and you'll get no information." She taunted.

"Start talking before I deem the information unimportant." I said.

She smiled, "Well, Blaze lives up in the West side. His address is 3320 86th street. He's nothing more than a wannabe. He's fighting to take Westside over."

"Why does he want Westside?" I asked, aware that a lot of people were trying to take it over.

"I don't know that much. Earlier today, he tried to rob me and we ended fighting. I guess you can see that I obviously lost." She said.

"What are you exactly?" I asked, sliding off the car and walking towards her.

"I'm a drug dealer. I mostly work on the West and North sides." She said, running her tongue over her teeth.

She spit over her shoulder and I aimed at her face. She looked up and smiled.

"Why are you killing me?" She asked, "Because I smacked your little bitch around?"

"Precisely." I said, shooting her directly in the forehead.

Back Home...

I entered my house to see Rio asleep on my couch. That was a first and hopefully a last. I went into the kitchen to see a plate on the stove with a glass top on it.

I smiled, heating the food up quickly before going to the room I shared with Skye. She was fast asleep, gripping the pillow I slept on.

It was adorable.

I sat on the edge of the bed, making sure not to wake Skye up. I ate silently and quickly, so happy that my wonderful girlfriend cooked for me and that she could actually cook.

I finished it up before taking a quick shower and climbing into bed next to her. I pulled her into my chest and she moved around, making herself comfortable before going back to sleep.

The Next Day...

Skye straddled my waist, her hands pulling my hair as her lips moved with mine. She still hadn't let me taste her but now sex isn't so important.

Just having her is enough. Sometimes. Like now, I wanted nothing more than lay her down and ravish her body.

She kissed me again, her hips moving on their own accord. She sat up, removing her shirt and revealing her lacy bra to me. I moaned into her mouth when she rocked me harder, her breast in my hands.