Warnings

Warnings

Zayne

I looked at the dark night sky and sighed at the neighborhood I was in. Yes it was my hood. But sometimes niggas ain't remember what Z look like and be trying me.

I walked into the gas station, to get my cigarillos and beer. I looked around at some snacks when I noticed something was off at the gas station. The clerk looked terrified and his eyes were darting between me and someone invisible to me.

I rose my finger to my mouth in a shushing motion and withdrew my glock. I walked around the aisle and saw a man standing there. He looked to be normal and was searching for snacks. I shrugged it off as the Arabian clerk being scared of two black people in his store.

I grabbed a case of Mickey's before getting some cigars and walking to my car. I swung open the front door, sitting the case on the floor before sliding into the driver seat.

"Yo Z!" I heard someone called and I turned my head to see where it came from.

A bullet whizzed past me and hit my passenger window. I saw the man from inside and shook my head. I should've know he wasn't scared for no reason. I grabbed my glock and aimed at the man. He moved away but didn't stop shooting randomly. The man let a few more bullets fly but missed completely.

He was clearly an rookie. I slammed my door shut and drove around the parking lot, roaring for the man full speed. He jumped out of the way before I hit him and I fired out of the broken window. I hit in him directly in the back, and I got out before emptying my clip into his back.

"Was this the nigga Dan was talking about?" I wondered aloud.

I entered the gas station and produced three stacks. The man slid over his tapes and swore he saw nothing. I threw the body in the trunk, thankful the gas station wasn't busy this time of night.

I called Tubby and let her know what happened. She agreed to help me dump the body.

"Nigga, you think this was the one Dan was talking about?" Tubby asked.

"I don't know. He was shooting at me like he was." I said.

We pulled at the body, throwing the body into the dumpster. I took my truck to Montana, who was ironically a mechanic as well as a hoodlum, and he fixed my car for free. But it'd take a few days.

At the Bunny..

I sat at the bar, assorting the prices for the new Super VIP/Private room I had made by knocking down some of the empty rooms and making them one big room.

This room had an upstairs area which I was getting renovated for a regular VIPs. It wasn't completely done yet. I also needed more strippers, bartenders, bouncers, and another DJ.
Recently, I decided to give interviews for Genesis & Stormy. They were scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, back to back. I figured why not add the whole squad here right?

I climbed into my car after work, driving to one of my many trap houses. Tubby and the rest of the squad was waiting for me.

I entered the driveway and parked next to their trucks. God, I missed my truck. I went inside the house to see rotting hardwood floors, a spotty dirty brown couch that supported three druggies, and a guard that stood next to the couch looking tough.

I nodded at him and he nodded back in respect. I peered in the kitchen to see two people-one man and one woman-both fully naked. I went into the back room where my office was set up and saw all my friends waiting on me with their backs to me.

They didn't hear me enter so I sat back and listened. You can never be too sure.

"Hell nah, that can't be the nigga from Dan. We all need to be extra careful, 'specially Z." Tubby said.

"We need to watch Z back. I ain't finna let my nigga die." Banks stated.

"Period. I'll fuck a puta up over Z. That's my vato!" Fi said.

Montana just nodded his head, observing his gun. Good to know they had my back, or so it seemed.

"Wassup y'all?" I greeted closing the door.

"Hey Z." Tubby said watching me sit across from them.

"Wassup?" Montana asked, "This about the nigga who called himself bussin' shots?"

"Yes it is. I'm not completely sure that he was the nigga Dan was talking about but I feel like he was hired from by the nigga Dan was speaking about." I explained.

They looked like they hadn't thought of that. "Fuck. How we go find this nigga?" Banks asked.

"I don't even know." I admitted. "We don't know where he lives, what he looks like, and what if he ain't even a he?"

"True." Fi said, "But he said he."

"Could be to throw us off." Montana voiced, twirling his knife around his finger.

"We all need to heavily strapped. Don't ever leave without yo strap and if you in trouble and need us just text 911 and we'll come find you." Tubby said.

I nodded. "You're right Tubs."

"What you doing Saturday?" Banks asked.

"Taking Skye out again." I said.

He rose his eyebrow but didn't ask the question of when I worked this hard for sex.

At home..

I sat at the large table eating the fried chicken I made for myself. It was good, heavily spiced and deliciously crunchy.

My phone rung and I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey." She said.

I groaned. "Diamonds why are you calling me?"

"You down for a quickie daddy?" She asked.

I thought about it. Skye didn't have to know about this.

"Yeah ma, come through." I said.

Later that night..

I watched as Diamonds tongue sucked on my clit, causing my back to arch. "Shit ma."

"You like that daddy?" She asked.

"Girl shut up and show me what that mouth do." I grunted, forcing her head back down.

My phone started ringing and it was Skye. I bit my lip and pushed the green button.

"Wassup ma?" I asked sliding backwards from Diamonds.

"I'm bored. You wanna come over and watch Netflix with me?" She asked.

"Oh word? You tryna chill right now?" I asked.

"Yes," she laughed, "But we are literally watching Netflix and chilling. No sex."

"You know it's booty call hours." I joked.

"Maybe you'll get lucky." She joked, "But probably not."

"A'ight, I'll be there in 30 minutes." I responded smiling at the phone.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." She said, hanging up.

Diamonds just looked at me before she smacked her lips."You forreal?"

"Nah I'm joking. Get yo duck head ass out my house." I said.

She glared at me before getting dressed and leaving. I locked the door and hopped in the shower for a short one before getting dressed in joggers and a plain t-shirt.

I drove to her house after picking up a few snacks. She opened her door and she stood there in a pair of sleeper boxers and a cropped tank top.

She looked cute. I felt like she was trying to seduce me due to the fact her stomach had a small hint of a 4 pack and her ass was way too fat for the sleeper boxers.

She looked good and delicious. But literally wanted to chill so I wouldn't push her boundaries this time.