Street Wars & Plans

Street Wars & Plans

Zayne

"I am not paying $5,000 for that shit. That ain't even a full brick." The man said his Ray-bands pushed against the bridge of his nose and his overly white teeth showing.

"Then you ain't getting shit." I said smacking my lips.

He shrugged. "I'll go buy from someone else and sell in yo territory."

Fi aimed her semi automatic gun at him. "Say that again, bitch." I said.

He laughed. "Do you know who the fuck I am?"

I chuckled, "Yes, Ronald Clifford McCauley the third. A wanna be upcoming drug dealer. I went by your apartment in the true hood. You ain't shit. You borrowing clothes and glassed obviously."

He looked nervous before looking around. "Look, I just needed a break to get my shit set up."

I snapped my finger and Fi splattered his brain matter all over the table and the wall behind him.

"Niggas will never learn." I said.

At The Trap...

We watched the people pack the drugs in the basement, making sure they were mixing them together correctly. They all had on masks, and were naked. Even the men.

They were packaging the Peruvian pink cocaine, Colombian cocaine, and pure fish scale cocaine. Each one had a different color package but somehow, they mixed the Colombian with the Peruvian labels and I almost sold them the wrong thing.

That'd been bad, almost sold them $20,000 worth of Peruvian coke for the price of Colombian coke. I sighed, smacking the girl who almost put them in the wrong labels.

"Get this shit right." I said.

At The Bunny..

I looked at the bartender as she handed me another beer. She was a pretty girl but had nothing on Skye.

I looked at Skye with her curly hair and bright smile standing across from me, fully dressed might I add.

She was apparently just here to pick up Rio but she hasn't spoken to me since I saved her about two weeks ago in that bathroom.

I took another gulp of beer, watching Skye talk to Heidi. Skye's natural hair was very beautiful, just like her. I loved the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled or the way her laughs always started off silent before they gained sound.

I missed her so much.

Heidi placed her hand on Skye's neck and smiled down at her. I cleared my throat, "Aye, Heidi get back to work. I'd hate to fire you."

Heidi scampered off with a wave to Skye and began working the floor like she was supposed to. I sat on the stool by Skye, sipping on the beer in my hand. Skye looked at me from the corner of her eye but said nothing.

I raked my hand through the wild mess on my head and looked at the girl with the wild curly hair next to me. Skye's natural hair was so pretty, I couldn't believe this was the first time I was seeing it.

"Hey beautiful." I greeted her but she made no effort to respond to me. I moved closer to her causing her to bite her lip but not move away from me. "Why you ignoring me?" I whispered into her ear.

She shivered and looked at me. "Because when I talk to you I want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me." I whispered leaning towards her inviting pinks lips.

"I can't." She responded, looking away.

"And why is that?" I asked, stroking her cheek.

"Because she doesn't want too." Rio said, "You ready to go Skye?"

"Uh, yeah." She said sliding off of the stool before looking back at me.

I saw so much pain and want in her eyes. I hurt her so much worse than I meant too. I never meant to hurt her at all.

At Home...

"This is cute." Tubby said as Fi handed her the blunt.

"Hell yes. I'd fuck the shit out of a nigga who gave me that." Fi said.

Montana laughed and shook his head, silently taking a drink of his beer. Banks took the blunt from Tubby and hit it, blowing the smoke in rings from his mouth.

"That shit is gay. You better move the fuck on." Banks said.

Montana punched him, "Don't use that shit like that. I'll beat yo fucking ass."

Banks held his arms up in surrender before chuckling. He passed the blunt to Montana, who looked at me. "No, you should do that forreal. It's cute."

I smirked. "Hell yeah. If Montana said it was cute then it must be cute."

LATER ON...

I look at the yellow sticky notes in front of me. I held the sharpie loosely in my hand. I felt so gay doing this shit.

But the things you do for love.

At A Restaurant...

"Yeah man this bacon is hella good." Banks said, his mouth full.

"You so nasty." Fi said, throwing a piece of her napkin at him.

It was rare that we went out like this but they all decided to come over and help me with my plan to get Skye back.

But first I had to feed them and I wasn't cooking for these fat asses.

"These pancakes are so good." Tubby said, "But Rio's is better. The way she sprinkle the cinnamon and cut up banana inside them man."

I rolled my eyes, "Just ask the damn girl out already."

"Nah man. She ain't looking for commitment." Tubby said.

"When she say that? The what four or five months ago y'all started talking? Feelings change. People change. Their wants change." I said cutting into the waffle I was eating.

And damn did I know about changing.