3 Parts Of Me

{This chapter is going to be interesting and probably some drama. Maybe even a fight who knows O.O}

That Afternoon

Bree POV

After the situation with Mom, i decided that I was going to go shopping. Cause tonight me and my boo boo Chris were going on a date. I wanted to see if Kit-Kat and Jasmine wanted to come with me. So i took a shower and put on a regular tank top, some jeans, and some van sneakers. Then I went to Jasmine's room. I knocked on the door, and she came and opened it.

Jasmine: What!?!

Me: Well excuse Ms. Rudeiness.

Jasmine: (laughs) No, seriously whats up?

Me: I just wanted to know that you wanted to come to the mall with me. You know have some sister-sister- sister bond.

Jasmine: Why did you say sister 3 times?

Me: Cause I might invite Kit-Kat.

Jasmine: Oh okay. 

Me: Kay, I'm about to leave in about 5 minutes so hurry up.

Jasmine: Okay okay, give me a minute.

 Me: Alright.

I left Jasmine's room and went to Mom's room and saw Kit-Kat knocked out cold. I poked her so she wake up but she wouldn't budge. I left the room and went to the bathroom. I filled the bucket with cold ass water. I snuck back in the room and threw the cold water on Kit-Kat. She popped up instantly, I ran down the hall to Jasmine;s room. I slammed the door. Jasmine looked at me weridly as I started laughing.

Jasmine: What happened?

Me: Shhhh.

Jasmine: (whispers) What did you do?

Me: (whispers) I poured cold water on Kit-Kat.

Jasmine: (whispers) Why would you do that?

Me: Cause I'm Bree that why?

Jasmine: Whatever.

Me: Anyways, you ready to go?

Jasmine: Yea.

Jasmine and I snuck out of the house and ran downstairs. We got outside and got in the car. We started driving to the mall. As we were driving to the mall, I got a text from Chris.

Hey,

Babe, tonight me and you are going tonight? K

-Chris: 4:15 pm-

____________________

K,

Alright babe. See u @ 8.

-Bree: 4:18 pm-

____________________

K,

See u then lil mama.

-Chris: 4:20 pm-

____________________

Lol

-Bree: 4:25 pm-

Street Love (Chris & Tyga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें