Love Affair

That Night

Jasmine POV

After what Mijo admitted to me I felt hurt and betrayed. I was in the park thinking about everything that's been going in for the past few days. Maybe Tyga's right or its just that I'm confused in who I am as a person. I was never the type of person who had good relationships. I started walking out the park and walked down the street.

Flashbacks were reappearing in my head. Everything's been crazy. As I was walking, I walked pass Tyga's house. All I could hear was music blasting. I walked up to his door and opened it. Tyga was so pathetic. He was sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of Vodka.

The weirdest thing that he was doing was that he was listening to his own song. Which is stupid, but it was my favorite: Faded!

Tyga: I'm faded, faded, faded my nigga I'm faded, faded, faded and I don't give a fuck.

Me:(laughs) You're so corny.

Tyga:(turns around) Oh shit! What the fuck are you doing here? (Turns off music)

Me: Just wanted to see how pathetic you are.

Tyga: Oh that's cold.

Me: Do I give a fuck?

Tyga: What's the reason you came here?

Me: Why?

Tyga: You know you missed me?

Me: Ha! Keep dreaming.

Tyga: So why are you here?

Me: I came here because I want you to stop fucking up my relationship with Mijo. You need to stop hating on him. He's the best thing ever.

Tyga:(laughs) Yea right.

Me: I'm serious.

Tyga: If you loved him that much you wouldn't be here with me. Now would you? So what happened?

Me: We had an argument.

Tyga: About............

Me: Well, you know the recording you told me about earlier? I confronted his ass about it.

Tyga: What he said?

Me: He admitted that he wanted me for sex but then again he told me he loved me. That's a good sign. But you know what they say DRUNK WORDS ARE SOBERS THOUGHTS! I don't know what to do?

Tyga: Well, you should close the door. Then we sit here and talk about it.

Me: Whatever.

I did what Tyga said and started talking. We started drinking shots of every drink you could have thought of. We were laughing and it actually felt good to laugh again. Especially with Tyga. Thats was on of the good things Tyga had that Mijo doesn't. Whenever I had problems Tyga would sit down and listen to them. And for that ill always respect him.

Me: You know what?

Tyga: What!?!

Me: I think you and i should be friends.

Tyga: Are you so sure about that?

Me: Yea.

Tyga: Why? Are you starting to trust me again?