Our/My Love Continues

{Note: I have decided to make at least 5-10 more chapters for this story. So then the chapters have to extremely longer. For those who follow me on my profile it says im a male. Thats a mistake im actually a female. So please dont think im a male. Thank you. Anyways back to the chapter.}

The Next Morning

Jasmine POV

I couldn't believe what happened to me last night. Tyga cheated on me. I woke up the next morning with an empty whole in my heart. I couldn't believe that all the shit Mijo said was fucking true. I just knew that i had to move on with my life. I shouldn't be down about this relationship anyways.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my black eyeliner dried and smeared all over my face. I turned on the sink and cooped water in my hand; and splashed water on my face. I scrubbed the water and as the makeup escaped my face, i felt even better. I took a quick shower.

I put on my blue training bra, my black striped blue leggings, and my blue, black, and red Nikes. I slipped my hair back in a ponytail. Everyone else was still knocked out. I went outside and went for a mile jog. As i was jogging, i passed by Mijo's house. My gut was telling me to keep jogging, but my mind was telling me to go and yell at him. I followed my mind and went up to Mijo's door and knocked on it.

The door opened but it wasn't Mijo. It was one of his hoes from yestraday. She was dressed and i could tell that she was kicked out.

Hoe: Excuse me?

Me: Your excused bitch!

Hoe: Its whatever.

She walked passed me and walked down the stairs. The door was left open. I went inside and Trey Songz "Sex Ain't Better Than Love" was blasting through the house. I went upstairs to Mijo's room and he was over there drinking a whole bottle of chardonnay. He looked up and was shock than a mofo.

Mijo: What the hell are you doing here?

Me: I'm here because you broke up my relationship with your drama.

Mijo: So what?

Me: So what? Tyga was the best thing ever to happen to me. And you broke us up over some hoochie claiming that she's pregnant by him.

Mijo: It was basically true though.

Me: How the fuck would you know?

Mijo: I read it in the damn newspaper and watched it on TMZ.

Me: You know what? Ever since Tyga got with me, you weren't nothing but a hater.

Mijo got up from his bed and walked towards me.

Mijo: Are you fucking serious?

Me: Yea i said it. You were a hater no, you Are a hater!

Mijo: I know i was. How could i not? You were so fucking beautiful.

Me: I don't get it. What are you trying to say?

Mijo came closer to my face.

Mijo: I'm saying that i'm in love with you. I never meant to break you guys up. The truth was bond to come out sooner or later.

Me: I don''t really care out your feelings. What i care about is that you just ruined my life and its your fault.....

Mijo came out of nowhere and kissed me. I couldn't pull back because of how passionate the kiss was. Mijo closed the door, and he slammed me against it. He picked me up and put my legs over his ass. I took off his shirt. He carried me all the way to the bed and laid me down. He started kissing my neck. It felt better than ever.