Breaking News v_v

Bree POV

Chris and I had the most amazing night of our lives. The way our bodies went into full effect.  I woke up this morning very sore. My legs were numb. I hardly make it to the bathroom. This morning i threw up a storm. Chris woke up and held my hair back. I didn't know why. Maybe it was probably because of last night. I sat on the bed and relaxed a little.

Chris came and sat right next to me. He consoled me to make sure that i was okay. I just couldnt figure out what the hell was wrong with me. It was so weird.

Chris: Babe, are you okay?

Me: Yea, i think so. 

Chris: Are you sure?

Me: What the fuck is wrong with you nigga? If i said i was fine then im fine. Do you have a fucking hearing aid.

Chris: Yo! What he fuck is wrong with you?

Me Nothing. Forget it.

I got up and went to the kitchen and found Jas and Tyga making out on the counter. It almost made me want to throw the fuck up. I couldn't stand the sight of it.

Me: GET A FUCKING ROOM ALREADY!

Jas: Damn! Appreciate. Dont hate on me.

Me: I don't have to bitch! My man take charge.

Jas; Yea rite.

Me: Whatever.

I grabbed a bottle of water and went up back to my room.

Jas POV

It was weird how Bree just talked to me like that. I didn't what was going on. 

Tyga: What the hell was wrong with Bree?

Jas: I dont know; but i'mma about to find out.

Tyga: After this.

Tyga grabbed my waist and kissed me. We continued to make out on the counter.

Bree POV

I just laid down watching t.v. when Chris came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel. He had his sexy ass abs showing. I could lick whip cream off of them.

THANK THE LORD!

~~~~~~~~~~~>>>~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris: You like what you see.

Me:Very much.

Chris came over to me and started kissing me. I wasn't in the mood for playing games, my head said no but my body said otherwise. Chris laid on top of meand started kissing my neck. My body was getting heated even more. I loved Chris' touch and his kisses made me feel like i was in heaven. I was like i was in a different universe. Chris ripped off my t-shrit and shorts. I was shocked. But anyways.....He kissed my neck and gave me a hickey.

He was kissing my body all over my body. Then he went down to my vagina. He was teasing the hell out of me. He was teasing me so much that the only thing that escaped my lips was moans.

Chris: How bad do you want this?

Me: Please, very bad. 

He put his tongue in my vagina. I was moaning harder and harder. I cummed all over his tongue. He sucked the rest of it up.