Mistake Number One

The Next Day

Jasmine's POV

I woke up this morning from the worst nightmare ever. It was me and Tyga getting back together. I woke up screaming and sweating bullets. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Then i went back across the street. I took a shower. Mom was asleep on the couch. Suddenly, the door bell rung. I put on my robe and ran downstairs. I went to go get the door and to my surprise it was............ Tyga!

Me: Tyga!?!

Tyga: Miss me?

Me: What the hell are you doing here?

Tyga: I came back for you. I love you too much. Don't you love me?

Me: Actually, i don't. I'm in a new relationship with someone else.

Tyga came in the house and closed the door behind him.

Tyga: Really?

Me: Yes.

Tyga: Well, he ain't the one for you (turns around and faces me).

Me: And how would you know? At least he keeps his dick in his pants and didn't get someone else pregnant.

Tyga: You still mad about that shit?

Me: No im over it........mmm.......YES!

Tyga: Well I left that bitch.

Me: (shocked) What!?! Tyga that could really be your baby.

Tyga: Does it look like i give a damn.

Me: Your an asshole.

Tyga: If I'm an asshole them your a dumb ass bitch cause you slept with one!

Me: Whatever jack ass!

I walked past Tyga and headed for the stairs, when he grabbed my arm. I looked at him and struggled to get him off my arm; but his grip was to strong. I tried and tried to snatch my arm away from him but his grip got tighter and tighter.

I heard mom beginning to wake up so I rushed Tyga to my room so we could finish talking.

Me: What do you want from me?

Tyga: I want us back you know damn well, we belong together!

Me: My love for you fell out of the window when you cheated on me! Plus, I found someone else.

Tyga: I bet he doesn't treat you the way I do!

Me: And what way is that?

Tyga: He doesn't notice how shy you are sometimes. He doesn't know how to cheer you up every time you're sad. This guy doesn't even know you blush every time someone is about to kiss you or how much I love you.

Me: Tyga! Please stop.

I pulled away from already knowing what he was about to do. I walked away for a real quick second. Suddenly, I felt self-soothing hands wrap around my waist. I knew it was Tyga but I didn't want him to let go! It felt good that his touch was still comforting to me. He removed my dripping hair from the right side of my neck and started kissing it! Moans escaped my lips even though I didn't want them to!

I closed my eyes thinking that I was having another dream, but this shit was surprisingly real! I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me? But I then ended up turning around looking in his eyes. It was 30 seconds later and Tyga kissed me in my lips.

Woah!

That came out of nowhere. I kissed back for some reason. My feelings that I kept deep inside my heart began to surface again. The next thing I knew Tyga was unwrapping my robe. It was in the floor when I noticed it. My naked wet body was exposed to him.