Tensions Rise

{WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND INAPPROIATE LANGUAGE USAGE. DONT REPORT MY STORY. ANYWAYS BACK TO CHAPTER!}

~Chris POV

Waking up the next morning reminded me of what a fucking douche bag i was becoming. I turned over and saw Bree sleeping. She looked like an angel. I pulled her hair behind her head and she licked her lips. I swear each time she did that it turned me on. In my momentum moment with Bree, my phone got a text. It was from Tyga.

Meet me @ the studio

~Tyga~8:15 am

____________________

Me:(whispers) Oh shit!

I got of the bed and rushed. I took a 2 1/2 minutes shower. I put on my basketball shorts, a white short sleeved shirt, and my adidas sneakers. Adding my snapback, i grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in the car and drove to the studio. I arrived like almost a hour. It was traffic. I then saw Tyga.

Me: Yo whats up nigga.

Tyga: Yo!

Me: Whats this shit about I thought we finished the mixtape already.

Tyga: We did.

Me: So......what the fuck you got me here for nigga? A nigga could been getting some sleep.

Tyga: Nah. Last night i had sex with Jasmine.

Me: OH WORD!

Tyga: Yea!

Me: Shit, does Mijo know this shit?

Tyga: No nigga. I ain't telling him shit. And don't you tell him either.

Me: Aight. So what happened?

Tyga: She came over my house all sad and shit. We started drinking and next thing i know we in the kitchen making out and in my bed having sex.

Me: Damn.

Tyga: It was the shit i was waiting ever since we broke up.

Me: But you know she with Mijo right bruh?

Tyga: of course I know that. He don't treat her the right way.

Me: Nigga you cheated on her and got another girl pregnant. How the fuck is that treating her the right way?

Tyga: All he wants from Jasmine is sex. At least I want her for her fucking personality and not pussy.

Me: Ok.

Tyga: Enough about me. What happened to you the other night?

Me: Nothing why?

Tyga: You came with us to the club and then you were no where to be found. Your car was there and we drive yo shit home.

Me: I saw Ri at the club.

Tyga: What!?!

Me: Yea. We were talking and drinking. She was treating me like dirt as usual. Then we kissed and we went back to her place and.....

Tyga: Don't tell me you slept with her!

Me: I did.

Tyga: Damn! Did you at least tell Bree?