Lies & Lies

The Next Morning

7 am

Chris POV

The next morning i woke up. Last night was a blurr. All i know is that i had a huge hangover. I opened my eyes and as my vision got clearer i realized where i was. I was at Ri's place. I checked to see if Ri was lying next to me but she wasn't. Then i heard the toliet flush. Ri came out with my shirt.

Ri: Hey handsome.

Me: What the fuck? Ri, what am i doing here?

Ri: We were at the club, we kissed and here we are.

Me: Were we drunk?

Ri: Of course we were, but the way you made me feel while having sex was so soothing.

Me. Oh shit!

Ri: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing, I just gotta go.

Ri: Okay, then i'll call you later.

Me: Whatever.

I started putting on my clothes. As soon I was about to leave the house, Ri grabbed my arm. She plopped her lips on mine. But this time it was so soft and calm. She looked me in the eyes with her sexy eyes. She walked away, I knew she was smiling.

After leaving Ri's house, I went to the nearest cafe and ordered me a double mocha cappuccino. I soon caught a cab and headed straight home. I went inside and made sure that Bree wasn't there.

Thank God!

I was safe for a while. I went to my room and watched a little tv. What was really on my mind was that how am I going to tell Bree this shit. Bree means everything to me. I don't what the fuck to do.

Bree: Chris!!!!!

Me: Oh shit!

Bree: Babe, you here?

Me: Yea, I'm upstairs in the room.

Bree: Okay.

I started hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. My whole body started shaking, my heart started beating faster and faster each time, she got a step closer. Okay Chris tell her and she won't be as mad. Yea.

Bree: Babe. I missed you.

Me: I did too.

Bree: Did anything happen with you're guys night out?

Me: Naw, just drinking and dancing. That's it.

Bree: Okay that's good.

Me: So babe, I'm going to take a shower, cause I'm a little hung over from last night.

Bree: Alright then. I'll be downstairs waiting for you.

Me: K, where are we going?

Bree: Just going to a class for expecting mothers and fathers.

Me: Alright, give me 25 minutes.

Bree: K babe.

Bree walked out the room and headed downstairs. I went to the bathroom and started showering. The hot water woke me up, but that shit didn't matter. I was too busy worrying how I just lied to the person I love the most.